Please HELP with installing a 3rd Reciever

Username: Jrj3

Post Number: 1
Can someone please help? I'm currently subscribed to Dish Network and have their DVR 522 receiver. I also have an FTA receiver (Sonicview SV-4000) as well. Now, I would like to add another FTA receiver but there isn't any port available on the Satellite. Currently there are two cables coming out of my satellite and each goes to separate receiver. My satellites are Dish 500 and one is pointing to 61.5, and the other one is pointing to 110 & 119 satellite. So now, what exactly do I need to add to pull another cable for my 3rd receiver? Your help is much appreciated.

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1661
you need a dp34 switch.it allows you to connect up to 4 receivers.

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1663
if you want to read info on this switch go to [link removed] under satllite,dihes,lnb you will info on it.good luck

Post Number: 2
Thank you RTAP,

Is dp34 compatible with Viewsat extreme 2000 and Sonicview SV-400 receivers? I saw below comments on the sellers site at ebay that dp34 work with the below receivers.

FTA: PANSAT AND FORTEC RECEIVERS
Dish Network: 301, 501, 508, 510, 111, 322, 522, 721, 921, 811

Gold Member

FL

Post Number: 1668
YES AS LONG AS YOUR LNB ARE DISH PRO AND NOT LEGACY.YOU CAN READ ON THIS AT [link removed]

Post Number: 3
Thank you for your help RTAP. I think my LNB are Dish Pro because I have a DVR-522 receiver from Dish Netowrk, but I'm still not sure.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us