Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1058
Pulp Fiction O
Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 487
Posted on Monday, December 03, 2007 - 06:55 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Doreen said it best below

That goes DIDO for me too Yukon..He doesn't know how to be a friend cuz all we wants is attention from us all. Because its lacking at his own home As soon as you start showing him up by posting something he doesn't understand ( there in comes the bashing post from LK)BOOM he stabs you in the back and calls us names EG: newbie's they are known as are LOSSERS or SPOON FEED because he can't answer the questions... Then tries to prove we are WRONG when we give the answers or in his mind beat him to the punch (ever notice he posts in almost every thread!)WHY? .. Don't you know only Mr" copy and past" man is always right? Sh!t .... We all must be as greatas LK at FTA if all you have to do is "copy and past" OTHER peoples INFO. He doesn't TEST any FTA receivers AT ALL....(ONLY CARD SHARES) BUT when in a new thread eg:... " Nailin please help" He's right there like a dog in heat to voice his opinion "HELP" .. or should I say" copy and past "someone else's hard work" in testing." Then has the audacity to say HE did all the work to make himself look like some kind of genius... I want to know why does he bud his nose into a thread that weren't meant for him In the first place anyway? Can't he stay outta threads that are not asking for his help?
The point we are trying to make is LK IS A FAKE. He doesn't do anything but sit on his computer invades( leeching ) other sits to steal info... Then comes here to pass it on as HIS OWN WORK and you all believe in him .. Anyone of us can do the same, but if we try to "help" He gets all prissy and worked up. He has to stoop to levels of Lying and deceiving everyone with BS posts EG: "Doreen crashed ecoustics and now is crashing dsscommunity not to mention Rat out all the people involved at dsscom." THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT made up by A deranged man that can't handle rejection or handle that fact others here are just as helpful IF NOT MORE to protect his name and positions as #1 AT ECOUSTICS SATELLITE FORUM .
We "The 3 Musketeers "finally took a stand and want everyone to know the REAL LK . Defending him doesn't make one difference to HIM. HE WILL NOT DEFEND anyone of you here but HIMSELF. Using a new nick to HIDE that fact that he has no real friends here.If one or more of you do try to defend his lies He WILL turn on you too some day like he has US. The 3 musketeers. He starts things by lying about othere members here. Here you all are believe him defend his lies. I for one was gone from this site for awhile up on till i was told that he is accusing me of crashing/ bring down the ecoustics forum. NOW really how many of you honestly believe that line of BS? IF it were true the owner / admins Brian would have made sure i was blocked BUT here i am still posting.
You think we are doing all this posting because we want recognition to be #1 WRONG WRONG WRONG ... WE WANT JUSTICE !!!!!... We want everyone to know and understand what a little man LK really is and that a lot of people like KING AND NALIN . AV ETC...are great at helping too. This isn't about YUKON OR ME (DOREEN) OR THILL. We don't want to be #1 but all you people can do is see fault in what we post because LK posts BS AFTER BS to make us look bad.( because he is scared) OR he blocks us out from an other site/ forum because he's pissed at us. IT'S ALL A POWER TRIP for him. HE is sitting back laughing at all you people that defend him. He doesn't have to do or say anything. You're his MULL'S just like the 3 musketeers were at one time. WE OPENED OUR EYES and seen the EVIL in this mans HEART. DON'T BE FOOLED by his MANIPULATIONS. Remember he was in the war.... He knows how to deceive the enemy. ALL OF US ARE JUST THAT... HIS ENEMY.... IF WE MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK YOU OF ME.. Just trying to get out in here that OTHERS HERE ARE JUST AS GOOD AT HELPING IF NOT BETTER... Oh and on a personal note... This BS about me crashing severs is just that BS made up by a DISPARATE MAN running out of things to LIE about. >>>> Shaking My Head AT YOU ALL In Shame and Debrief. I cant believe you and your defense on LKs behalf.. YOU LOOK FOOLISH to those that can see the truth for what it is. Don't waist your time or internet time on the likes of LK. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. He's an old man of 56 trying to fit into a younger generations' world of FTA... BTW go to a better site for help not here. Cuz all you will get here are posts from LK" copied and pasted "originally posted at another site form THE REAL TESTERS. Point made I am outta here

THE THREAD POSTED BY KING TAPEMAN
LK ... Come on LK ... Come Back
that you go on and on about was based on that post.

here read this while your at it
Dr DSS
Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 231
Posted on Friday, November 02, 2007 - 01:25 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your Honor!

I call Doreen to the stand she was a long time friend of LK. I think her testimony shall go to the true nature of Character of the one called LK.

oh darnit and i was hoping that ecoustics would be down for good since i am being blamed for crashing it in the first place .. BTW LK AND CARTIER you two are the most ingornent people in this forum to think i had something to do with crashing it ..... ask the admin.... this is my first post in weeks you atupid dum@ses ... if i could crash a forum i would first start with both your PC idiots that you are . and don't make these people believe in your lies .. I BLOCKED BOTH OF YOU ON MY MSN because you both are rude pediflies and liars. IF WE PUT BOTH YOUR BRAINS TOGETHER WE WOULD HAVE THE MOST IGNORENT PERSON IN THIS FORUM!!!! not to mention stupidest. Ignorence is a blessing in your case. your both to stupid to see the truth even if its right infront of your eyes. learn to read and spot the fakes b4 accussing others of stuff they are not doing!

thats the real satscanner .. he was banned b4. but since the forum went down he can now use his old nick. watch and see how many old baned users come out again . AND LK i dont need to keep making new email addresses to use different nicks in here .. I TELL IT LIKE IT IS I DON'T NEED TO HIDE. trust me if i did get another email adress it wouldn't be to come in here and register again . it would be to use as msn chat only. a msn messenger where your not on it or cartier. and speaking of being on 24 /7 i see that you are on that much too LK I wonder why LMAO@LK... beside your nick and cartiers is a nice red circle with a line throu it meaning both are blocked.

LK you LIAR if that were true >>>I have had U blocked for 6 months...LMAO...ever since I got the virus from you.... then how in the heck can i message you like you have said in a previous post above>>>>and suddenly I receive alot of unexplained babbling unrelated attachments and links from her (which I refuse to open) .... LK anyone that uses MSN messenger knows that if you block someone you cant get any messages from that person. your making yourself look foolish LK I save all my chats and would you like me to copy and paste the one i sent to you just this morning ?

does the word blocked mean anything to you Lk cant email your a@s if deleted your email address as well and besides you started this sh!t posting lies about me so sit back STFU and take it like a man you fu_CKEN pedifile IF you can't take the bashing don't start bashing me when i am not here to see it ... Satscanner brought this thread to my attention because i dont like comming in here anymore .. But if you think for one second i am going to sit back and let you lie about me YOUR WRONG AGAIN.

The both of you LK ans cartier wanted cybersex and i said no way thats why they are mad now .. does the truth hurt you guys ... copy and past what ever you want i know you didnt get any so STFU and LK go right ahead and send the picks you say you have .... ONE to be honest and that pic was of my old bo_obs witch i got a breat reduction dont after that pic was raken .. Maybe the admin will finally block your IP address and you have to start over from post #1 and lose yur gold standing ... so be my guest and post it!

you are retarded cartier besides everyone knows already i live with someone you stupid twit ... that's not news and as far as exposing myself read your chat again you back stabbing lil puck .. your NOT 42 and i have told everyone i am 45 so get your facts strait idiot .. i have nothing to hide unlike yourself perv.. you are full of it about what i NEED that you cant stand the fact that i blocked you and turned you down . LMFAO man your in desperate need of help .. look in the mirror cartier who need a dentist and surgery? I THINK ITS YOU. you ugly little twit. go BS someone else because i am not falling for yuor threats LOL ........oh boowoo cartier call me ugly so what ? i know i am not so bite me jerk.

carter you want me to zip the chat and upload it in here i can do that too untouched and not been added too so they cann read for themselves that you did in fact write what you wrote .. OH you better start sucken LK d!ck too because you weren't nice about him in the chat. you don't want LK mad at you do you LMAO go f^ck your self Cartier its the only peace of tail your ever going to get !

king i dont know you nore do i care to ... believe what you wish and as for my "talk" I have had many men in here and other places trying to stalker me so I learned to fight back you dont like it dont read it . .. LK and cartier knows i am right so I dont need to prove myself to you or anyone here .. News flash I LEFT FOR A REASON AND I BLOCKED THEM BOTH TOO . If i were a "wh0re "as they claim I am Why would i block them for wanting cybersex? Think about it !!!!!! and further more Catier you really need to do your home work . firstly we own our house and secondly i have 2 children and third hubby and i have been together for 16 years Isn't that about how old you sre ? and as for what i look like .... well just how many times mush i post my pic in here ... you want me too i will I am not ashamed of what i look like and it is posted on my webspace you should know that cartier you have my msn email saved don't you? send it out to all your friend in here. OH THATS RIGHT I FORGOT YOU ONLY HAVE LK as a friend. well LK even knows what i look like and others in here also know. If i looked so bad why do you want to see me naked and (BEG ME at that) and why want cybersex with me cartier? ..... You really are as dumb as you look. btw tell minn to email you a pic he's the only other person i sent my pic too on here Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who pmed you to know its minn.

Supports me and our daughter? YES i am a housewife.. it just bugs you and cartier that i dont spend my time cyber sexing with you doesn't it? I DONT NEED TO WORK but can if i want.. What's your problem with that anyway? look who joined the army to make a living taking photos of the war. the only thing you ever shot were pictures of men dying for there country. thats sad i hope your a proud photographer.

DSS you'll have excuse LK ignorance about computers and how they work .. He's just upgraded from windows ME and his knowledge about windows live messenger is all new to him too its an upgrade from "window messenger 4.7". BIG different.. but he wouldn't know that. hell he has Vista now. when his pc comes down crashing and it will using Vista he will learn alot more about computers. But don't you know LK knows EVERYTHING... btw LK in the settings on your menu on WLM you will see in tools / options.. you can save a history of your chats. its stored in your received file etc... so once you open the file ( the one from "thill" ) here let me give you an eg: Upload
LKs history.rtf (1.8 k)

now considering he has me BLOCK so he says check the date it says it all he doesn't have me block but i have him block again NOW.

oh i am wrong he did block me once but added me back because he MISSED ME ... i got that email saved you wont me to share it with people here? LK DONT UNDERESIMATE ME keep talking and posting trash about me I WILL POST MORE THAN JUST THAT EMAIL. I got your IP and email address and picture too plus many ...the admins know that i haven't been using another nick they can tell by the IPs used to post... YOU ON THE OTHER HAND KNOW NOTHING.. You want people to believe that you are so smart? then start testing receivers! and trying to make out that you know about computers is a joke in its self.

umm try again i have been here 3 or so years i joined when ppl where bashing Lk about his "apology" post its been deleted since then but i have been here a long time .... this is a newer nick but i was DOREEN and DJ but now i am doreenakadj and just so everyone knows I really did like LK at one time and joined to stickup for him .... i know wired eh

one more i am not done yet
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/409013.html

here last one
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/409013.html
thill1951
Silver Member

Post Number: 301
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 08:00 pm:

well it like dj said

That goes DIDO for me too Yukon. He doesn't know how to be a friend cuz all we wants is attention from us all. Because its lacking at his own home As soon as you start showing him up by posting something he doesn't understand ( there in comes the bashing post from LK)BOOM he stabs you in the back and calls us names EG: newbie's they are known as are LOSSERS or SPOON FEED because he can't answer the questions... Then tries to prove we are WRONG when we give the answers or in his mind beat him to the punch (ever notice he posts in almost every thread!)WHY? .. Don't you know only Mr" copy and past" man is always right? Sh!t .... We all must be as great as LK at FTA if all you have to do is "copy and past" OTHER peoples INFO. He doesn't TEST any FTA receivers AT ALL....(ONLT CARD SHARES) BUT when in a new thread eg:... " Nailin please help" He's right there like a dog in heat to voice his opinion "HELP" .. or should I say" copy and past "someone else's hard work" in testing." Then has the audacity to say HE did all the work to make himself look like some kind of genius... I want to know why does he bud his nose into a thread that weren't meant for him In the first place anyway? Can't he stay outta threads that are not asking for his help?
The point we are trying to make is LK IS A FAKE. He doesn't do anything but sit on his computer invades (leeching ) other sits to steal info... Then comes here to pass it on as HIS OWN WORK and you all believe in him .. Anyone of us can do the same, but if we try to "help" He gets all prissy and worked up. He has to stoop to levels of Lying and deceiving everyone with BS posts EG: "Doreen crashed ecoustics and now is crashing dsscommunity not to mention Rat out all the people involved at dsscom." THAT'S ALL BULLSHIT made up by A deranged man that can't handle rejection or handle that fact others here are just as helpful IF NOT MORE to protect his name and positions as #1 AT ECOUSTICS SATELLITE FORUM .
We "The 3 Musketeers "finally took a stand and want everyone to know the REAL LK . Defending him doesn't make one difference to HIM. HE WILL NOT DEFEND anyone of you here but HIMSELF. Using a new nick to HIDE that fact that he has no real friends here.If one or more of you do try to defend his lies He WILL turn on you too some day like he has US. The 3 musketeers. He starts things by lying about other members here. Here you all are believe him defend his lies. I for one was gone from this site for awhile up on till i was told that he is accusing me of crashing/ bring down the ecoustics forum. NOW really how many of you honestly believe that line of BS? IF it were true the owner / admins Brian would have made sure i was blocked BUT here i am still posting.
You think we are doing all this posting because we want recognition to be #1 WRONG WRONG WRONG ... WE WANT JUSTICE!!!!!... We want everyone to know and understand what a little man LK really is and that a lot of people like KING AND NALIN . AV ETC...are great at helping too. This isn't about YUKON OR ME (DOREEN) OR THILL. We don't want to be #1 but all you people can do is see fault in what we post because LK posts BS AFTER BS to make us look bad.( because he is scared) OR he blocks us out from an other site/ forum because he's pissed at us. IT'S ALL A POWER TRIP for him. HE is sitting back laughing at all you people that defend him. He doesn't have to do or say anything. You're his MULL'S just like the 3 musketeers were at one time. WE OPENED OUR EYES and seen the EVIL in this mans HEART. DON'T BE FOOLED by his MANIPULATIONS. Remember he was in the war.... He knows how to deceive the enemy. ALL OF US ARE JUST THAT... HIS ENEMY.... IF WE MAKE HIM LOOK BAD.
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU REALLY THINK YOU OF ME.. Just trying to get out in here that OTHERS HERE ARE JUST AS GOOD AT HELPING IF NOT BETTER... Oh and on a personal note... This BS about me crashing severs is just that BS made up by a DISPARATE MAN running out of things to LIE about. >>>> Shaking My Head AT YOU ALL In Shame and Debrief. I cant believe you and your defense on LKs behalf.. YOU LOOK FOOLISH to those that can see the truth for what it is. Don't waist your time or internet time on the likes of LK. HE IS NOT WORTH IT. He's an old man of 62 trying to fit into a younger generations' world of FTA... BTW go to a better site for help not here. Cuz all you will get here are posts from LK" copied and pasted "originally posted at another site form THE REAL TESTERS. Point made I am outta here.

Yukon
Bronze Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 40
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 08:14 pm:

thill well said
Hell with a speech like that I thought you
were running for president.
The beer is on me.

thill1951
Silver Member
Username: Pulp fiction

Post Number: 159
Posted on Saturday, November 24, 2007 - 01:02 pm:

THE ONLY IMPOSTER AROUND HERE

LOL TOM HILL lives in Florida retired from the army. ALSO known as WORTHOG ,LK, ,storyteller thill1951 and many others .. you asked RTAP So i answered your question... Are you going to call me a BOLD FACED LIAR too? Alot of people know TOM is LKs real name. What's the big deal about that anyway? What... you think when he and i chatted on MSN all those months I called him LK all the time? LMAO I know he will post my real name here so let me be the first to do this DOROTHY JANE SMITH aka DJ or Doreen I live in Ontario Like telling my real name is a bad thing.I am not ashamed to tell you. but i am sure LkakaTom will make something of it sooner or later.
thill1951
Silver Member

Post Number: 304
Posted on Thursday, November 29, 2007 - 08:20 pm:
The beer is on me.

you owe DOREEN a beer it was her post i just c/p

in case you haven't figured it out yet THILL1951 (fake LK using one of LK old nicks) is Pulp Fiction just look at the user names also DR DSS is him too THEY are NOT ME !!! get over this insane assumption that I am this person. I would even give you my IP address to prove it BUT i wont... i may be blonde but not stupid.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1069
i am still waiting diskweed

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1070
I am still waiting for you to respond dickweed

Silver Member
Username: Bushdaman

Post Number: 111
holy waste of time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1071
waiste of time for you but dickweed knows what i am saying so stfu and mind your own bussiness unless your Psychmonster i really don't care what you think.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 374
Its the same OLD sh!t.

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1072
Well DUHHHHH what was your first clue Tooter... Tell dumb@ss Psychmonster that I am not Pulp, The coder or anyone else... because I am so sick of being accused of being other people... But because some dumb@ss can't read or even comprehend the fact that I am NOT PULP Fiction I have to do this stupid search the archives sh!t to prove my point .. After I got a PM from him I just felt the need to clear this matter up once and for all. He keeps flooding other thread asking me if I am PULP so here I am telling him AGAIN that I am NOT!!!! Have any of you got a clue yet??? Leave me and my stupid old post alone!! PLEASE

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
doreen get off your dilldo get the rag out of your azz, i used to respect you and your opinions but just like everyone else here, now i think your nothing but a smart azzed whore. and thats that!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1073
well DEE you got a whole forum of PEA brained Penisheads here take your pick.

Silver Member
Username: Frobi

Guelph, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 155
Thats too much to read.

Silver Member

Post Number: 114
well now that you mention it your never logged on when pulp is?????? makes ya think now dosent it!!!!!! your getting all bent out of shape cause someone said you where, could be your are and just trying to hide it?????? makes ya think doesnt it??

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1075
You know I used to like coming in here and Helping others... But funny how I get accused of things/people that I am NOT and because I can say it like it is... now I am a smart azzed whore.
Where do you people get off on calling me names and make false accusations about me and think for one moment I will not stand up for myself? IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT STOP SAYING ST!T ABOUT ME THEN!!!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 116
ya ya cry cry

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1076
For gods sake even if I was other people how the h3ll can I post at the same time anyway. Look this all started because of LK. I highly doubt that LK and Pulp were "close " friends like I was with him. Pulp hated LK and alot of others did too. I don't know or care really who pulp is or anyone else. I was standing up for myself concerning LK and thats that .. If Pulp wants to keep posting my old posts about LK is HIS bissness. I don't know why he does it ASK HIM. But PLEASE do not mix me up in some stupid miss understanding by dumb@ss Psychmonster because he can't read or comprehend the truth. for the last time I am me and ONLY me. I don't need to use other stupid nicks to post what I think.
NOW lets drop this BS and get over it

Silver Member

Post Number: 117
ya know i was outta line with one thing i did say and that was your a (smart azzed whore) but i will say you are smart very at that, azzed well from the pics ive seen looks like you have a nice one. so i apoligize for calling you a whore. on that note i will drop the bs and say your are the one and only doreen. tc and gl

Gold Member

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1077
thank you i except your apoligy
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us