Avoid these sites

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7203
Totalfta was highjacked, so some guys created thetotalfta. The thetotalfta changed names to ftahq. Now ftahq databases has been broken into.

If you have an account at any one of these, change your password and your current email address registered with them.

1. totalfta*com
2. thetotalfta*com
3. ftahq*com

Gold Member

Post Number: 7204
This was posted today at about 8:30 am eastern at FTAHQ (old totalfta and thetotalfta site). My reply to
Warthog: You are stretching the credibility of your site beyond acceptable levels. Good bye to you.
***-----***-----***-----***-----***-----***-----***-----
Warthog- Administrator
FTAHQ Comprimised.

Last evening someone broke into our server and copied our entire database. We believe the site owner's email was compromised. This may also be how the old domain was taken. It is a shame that there are some who will go to any length to attack this site. I am sorry for any inconvenience this may cause the membership. I do recommend everyone change their password to this site.
Needless to say the entire team here is very upset over this incident. We intend to move forward with a push toward greater site security. Needless to say all staff and site access passwords have been changed.
Warthog
Add Your Message Here

Silver Member
Username: Kingsatman

NYC, NY

Post Number: 181
TY
Nalin
Isn't that what I said possible all along?

Silver Member
Username: Bill038

Post Number: 442
Seems to me that you would be safer just to stay away from them altogether, until they get their mess straightened out. There are a lot of good sites that have the same info, and are safer.

Something funny going on over there.

Personally I am staying away.

Gold Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 1044
Warthog- Administrator
THATS LK KING ur buddy Mister Scum Bucket

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 184
LK is my buddy here at this forum
I don't visit the other sites
I don't know what goes on hacker sites
I always says never trust a hacker
Yo have no proof LK is Warthog

Gold Member

Post Number: 1046
he has posted it himself it's in the archives on here where he was trying to intimidate someone...

POP again MOFO

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1664
lk must be laughing his a$s off now.being he left ecoustics and is still popular as if he was still here.lol

Gold Member

Post Number: 1047
He has not left he post in off topic just about everyday. He still here every damn day posts over there and reads over here

Gold Member

Post Number: 7207
King Sat-Man : You and two or three others were much more cautious than I was. Anyway, I was able to sign in and get the info out here. I was in there under another name.

Silver Member

NYC, NY

Post Number: 190
This is what i love about this site
Timed and dated
Read
https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/430404.html

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/433844.html

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 443
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2183
La la la ...la la la la
Ta ta ta ...ta ta ta ta
OMG somebody hijacked my song

Bronze Member
Username: Hotsex

Post Number: 29
Folks, we need Pansat. Who is working on pansats?
Come on, fighters of the Free-To-Air TV, do not let DN defeat you...!!!!!!!!!

Bronze Member
Username: Vikdamone

Post Number: 35
learn a new post elfagio or work on it yourself

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1667
nalin next time before your start attacking someone make sure that you have a valid information. i was saying that all the time . . now you are the one incorrect .when i said i could not sign in that site and something is fishy you attacked me as i was wrong twice in both account .

Gold Member

Post Number: 7351
Catier 1: If you want to go on picking up fights find "Nalin bin Nadia" somewhere.
I said that it is easy to get into thetotalfta.com which is now ftahq and everything including my ID is intact. I also said that the old totalfta*com site is not good as they do not have anything. I am saying the same thing even now.
The only difference now is that they have had another compromise of their database, therefore I DO NOT TRUST THEIR SECURITY.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1080
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1668
NALYN NYDA I DID RESPECT YOU BEFORE . NOW YOU ARE FAGGGGGG , YOU ARE STINKY MOTHER F8U*C*KER AND YOU NEED TO TAKE A SHOWER BEFORE YOU TALK TO ME .

I NEVER BELEIVED BEFORE WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT YOU. NOW I KNOW THEY ARE RIGHT. SO GO FU*CK YOURSELFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF AND IF I WANNA PICK UP A FIGHT I PICK YOUR SISTER . WHO THE FU*CK YOU THINK U ARE ? YOU ARE JUST DIRTY MOTHER FU*C*KER. THAT'S ALL YOU ARE / MISTER COPY AND PAST. YOU SOUND IDIOT AND THIS IS YOUR FU*C*KING NIGHTMARE.

YOU ARE JUST A WH*ORE.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1670
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 7383
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 06:31 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It does that off and on. The real totalfta became thetotalfta.com, and then ftahq.com

I am avoiding all three.

SO MAKE UP YOUR F *UCKING MIND . ONE DAY YOU CLAIM YOU TRUST THETOTAL NOW YOU SAY SOMETHING ELES.

YOU SOUND YOU HAVE NO F *UCKING CLUE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING OTHER THAN BEING A DELIVERY GUY WITH COPY AND PAST AND FULL OF MISTAKES.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7386
Cartier 1: Use a civil tongue when talking with me. I don't have to make up mind. I already have . Did you not read? I will spell it out again.

I am avoiding all three

Gold Member

Post Number: 1672
Nalin Nyda
Gold Member

Post Number: 7383
Posted on Saturday, January 19, 2008 - 06:31 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It does that off and on. The real totalfta became thetotalfta.com, and then ftahq.com

I am avoiding all three.

SO MAKE UP YOUR F *UCKING MIND . ONE DAY YOU CLAIM YOU TRUST THETOTAL NOW YOU SAY SOMETHING ELES.

YOU SOUND YOU HAVE NO F *UCKING CLUE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING OTHER THAN BEING A DELIVERY GUY WITH COPY AND PAST AND FULL OF MISTAKES.

Silver Member
Username: Way2smart

Http://desifta.co.nr/

Post Number: 572
People clam down

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1067
Totalfta was highjacked, so some guys created thetotalfta. The thetotalfta changed names to ftahq. Now ftahq databases has been broken into.

If you have an account at any one of these, change your password and your current email address registered with them.

1. totalfta*com
2. thetotalfta*com
3. ftahq*com
4. crazyfta.comUpload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us