Plkease Help: Original Pansat 2700 Receivers Not Working???

Username: Theclicker34

Post Number: 2
Hello There

I certainly don't mean to pester nor bother anyone with this, but I am just lost tonight. I have (2) Original Pansat 2700 receivers. Both are just (5) Months old. They both have worked perfectly on all Bins since they were bought.

Today, I updated with the Pansat 2700 original 237 Bin. Now, both receivers are acting weird:

1.) I have everything hooked up the same. I loaded New Bin. I power on, set up antenna, the Level reads 99%, and I push satellite scan, and it takes about (10) seconds, and says nothing found. The dishe hasn't moved, and it's the same hook up. I simply power the back button down, load the new bin, then power on. However, it acts like there is nothing there? Any ideas?

2.) The second receiver, not only gives me the 99% Level reading, but it gives me a 99% quality reading. However, nothing scans??? Any ideas???

I sincerely appreciate any and all help from anyone. Thanks for your time.

The Clicker

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 305
check if you selected the correct dish...also lnb type

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 648
same problem here, bin 237 is bad

Post Number: 3
Hello There

Thanks for the advice. I did a double check, and everything is the way it always has been. It's locked on Nimiq 1.3Ku abd LNB Standard. I simply turned the power off today, loaded new bin, powered back up, and when I went to scan, it now says no channels found? It's never done this?

Silver Member

Post Number: 309
try loading previous bin and scanning again...if that works...try the 237 bin and rescan. btw my signal on fta receivers never give me 100% but i do get 100% from service provider receiver. soetimes you have to load the bin more than once..try and let me know...cuz i have a 2700n2 which is a clone and it works fine with 237 clone bin

Silver Member

Post Number: 310
you can also try, power off the receiver by the back. start loading the bin and switch receiver on

Post Number: 4
Hello There

Thanks again for the info. I always power off by the back switch. Then I load the bin the correct way. Nothing. I also tried loading an older bin, but it did nothing. The receiver is just acting like nothing can scan. As if it;s not hooked up, when nothing was unhooked. I simply turned the receiver off, loaded, then turned it back on. I just don't get it?

Silver Member

Post Number: 311
what's the frequency setting? actually list everything on the installation screen...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us