Pansat 2700 Clone

Bronze Member
Username: Mph201

Post Number: 43
Alright, I have a lot of questions which Im gonna ask here. First of all I got a receiver from someone and I'm guessing it's Pansat 2700 clone because it says "Pansat 2700N2" on the front. Now I know it's been upgraded to B-75 because the lights flash "B-75" when I turn it on. Anyways, I tried to look for a bin for a clone 2700 box. So far I've only found the bin "Pansat-C 2700 236v1 Tivo". Now is this the correct bin? And if it is, what is the "Tivo" part in the end for? Second of all say that I do put the bin in the box successfully, when I connect the box to my tv and satellite I don't see any channels and when I try to do a blind scan it picks up nothing. So I was wondering where can I get a working channel list that would include Nimiq2 (82) and Nimiq1 (91)? I have the program Channel Master. I've searched long and hard and can't seem to find a list. I have the channel list "Black Tyger Channel List 2" which I usually put in my friend's 2500 pansat clone". I live in Ontario Canada by the way.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 7165
Pansat-C 2700 236v1 Tivo I is OK for genuine Pansat 2700 and for Pansat 2700 clones but not for Converted receives.

You have clone Pansat 2700. Try BIN
Pansat-C 2700 233v1 Tivo or (Clone Pansat-C 2700 233v1 Tivo) first.
Get it at [link removed]

After loading the BIN, do a Reset or factory setting. Then do a User setup. Then do Dish setup and Antenna setup for one Dish. You must set the DiseqC switch port correctly. (Forget Channel list) Then do a Power Scan. If you are pointing correctly and have correct setup, you will get the channels. If not, channel list is not going to help.

Later you can load the 236v1 Tivo and try it. You will have to go through the whole process again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 7171
[link removed]

Pansat-C 2700 237v1 Tivo
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DO NOT USE THIS BIN IF YOU HAVE A CONVERTED 2500-2700 RECEIVER!!!!!!

For Our Beta Testers!

New Fix for Clone 2700's and Originals.
Please Set Default Keys after loading.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Pansat-C 2700 237v1 Tivo.zip (530.0 KB,)

Gold Member

Post Number: 7174
Please use this thread only for genuine Pansat 2700 clones and please DO NOT post questions related to 2500 to 2700 conversions. There are plenty of other thread about the conversion.
Thanks.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
Oh, I see. So do you think without the reset or factory setting the box would make a difference? But yeah, I'll definitely try that procedure. Thanks Nalin.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Btw, Nalin I can't find the bin u recommended to load first:
You have clone Pansat 2700. Try BIN
Pansat-C 2700 233v1 Tivo or (Clone Pansat-C 2700 233v1 Tivo) first.
Get it at [link removed]

Unless u meant 222v1 Tivo?

Gold Member

Post Number: 7182
All the Pansat clone files are in the "clone receiver Files/Pansat clone" section. The ones meant for genuine clones (and genuine 2700s) are tivo or vortex files. The tivo files are XYZv1 Tivo and the vortex files are X0YX. They all use Loader 27.02

[link removed]

Note that the 237v1 tivo is also available and supposed to be good for both DN and BEV

Bronze Member
Username: Mcrabbycabby

Wpg, Man Canada

Post Number: 28
hello nalin my 2700 clone can i use the x87bl_087115_b75_237_api bin on it ill just thank you now because i know you'll know so thanks alot

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 307
Terry, read Nalin's post...5 posts above yours...never ever use a 87bl_087115_b75_237_api bin in a clone...you'll fry it...you have to get the Pansat-C 2700 237v1 Tivo which is working good for bev...i don't know about dn though

Bronze Member
Username: Mcrabbycabby

Wpg, Man Canada

Post Number: 29
thank you very much stephane

Silver Member
Username: Steph_raven

Cartier is my boy toy!..., U wanna play... Canada

Post Number: 308
no prob!!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums