KING's Update ... For PTA 2008

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2120
Now the latest from DN
After looking at few clues I came to this conclusion:

- It is now very clear to me DN is in the process of their largest system upgrade ever
- DN is finally changing International Sats 61.5/121/148 that were offered in the past
- Will require new dish, new LNB are now offered at new Anik 118.75 FSS
- If yo had super dish they will only change LNB
- If yo had 61.5 or 148 yo'll now need a new dish

This is not the worst part

- All International channels will have to change receivers. I repeat change entire receiver including brand new smart card and get ready for a totally new system
- No more sub share
- They now have to link multiple receivers to an IR Blaster signal up to 150 feet
- Meaning if yo have 2 or more receivers shared in two separate houses this won't work anymore

- Sat May 17th 2008 DN has a Summit to all of their Installers/contractors vendors etc. They will announce there their new massive upgrade

- So far it looks to me as change only International however shortly after American Broadcast on DN may follow shortly
- I don't think even DN knows exactly the time table of phase switching as they'll do step by step

- I don't know if the new encryption will be Nagra-3 or something else or staying with N1 and N2 I will only guess it will be N-3 as it will have a very complicated dynamic switching authorization process that even they themselves having trouble applying
- Right now they are switching every few seconds between N1 and N2 on two 2 different streams
- DN applying many other firewalls and old analog tricks to add on their more secure signals
- Expect many arrests and shut down to many forums, sources, dealers and installers

- DN is also claiming they are teaming up with Wildblue Satellite 111 for internet
- I was at the October 2007 SATCON Javit Center NYC and spoke with Wildblue and was very impressed with Wildblue and their approach for broadband using satellites biggest problem is there is so much demand and running out of service quicker than expected

Well folks I don't know when PTA will finally come to an end all I'm doing is reporting what I see from my electronics prospective time will only tell for this future transition

If I were in the hackers shoes I'll start looking for a much easier target NOW
As far as International there is not too many choices available
As far as American/Canadian I expect Star*choice and Hits to be next easy target
Again time will only tell
DN will finally turn cold soon
My stuff is timed and dated
Come back and check after the fact

- I'm going to have an entire topic on Wildblue coming soon

I will answer any question yo got as long as yo are not sarcastic
If yo have an intellegint question, go ahead
If yo act like a kid I know how to handle kids too
I'll looking forward to answer any complicated question yo got including sharing clues or proofs I gathered on my own

King Tapeman of NYC
1/14/2008

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 997
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

Nagra One now I have heard it all.. From ur little mustard seed brain... one card one rom looser.

Try Mecm40 and Mecm60 DN and Mecm00 Mecm01 on bev both nag2 ONLY

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2121
I promissed to provide clues and proofs
Compare:
http://www.lyngsat.com/rain1.html
http://www.lyngsat
.com/echo3.html

Silver Member

Post Number: 998
life might be hard later this week if both providers go with current bev trick rotating between the two different mcem's based on odd even channels. Say if they start using a variant of the current map57 routines lot of the older slower boxes will suffer from channel change delays greatly

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2122
Yo are looking and comparing today's ECM
I look for many steps ahead
Things that are yet to come

Do me a favor
If yo need me to take yo serious
Yo need to delete your post #997

Bronze Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 67
WTF is a "YO" ?? lol

Silver Member

Post Number: 999
In all honesty if u really want to know what is going on and why join a few linux base forums and U can learn... they not run by koreans pushing boxes the truth is spoken not swept under the rug. Thats one of the main reasons lk bashed and attack people on here trying to promote DVBcards AND linux he wanted to keep them in the dark.

This hobby is all about money to him and all his cronies the wanted picture with him dipper and peam speaks for itself...

Silver Member

Post Number: 1000
King it no longer a big secret how to decypher the stream ... emunation has made it easier then ever get yourself a dvbcard and the plugin emunation it has a debug mode which will automatical decrypt any ecm in the stream and dump them to a log file even a monkey can do it now...

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2123
I know Assembly enough to teach it
I have personal reasons not mess with those programs

Bronze Member
Username: The_coders

Post Number: 68
Upload

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 193
Pulp can't you tell by now, this SOB is Crazy.

btw Coders, "YO" is how Rednecks talk, I think
he means to say you??? want a fuckingnut

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2124
DN will offer repacement boxes to legit International subscribers yo Blind One_Eye_Jack_Ass

Silver Member
Username: North_of_ontario

Post Number: 423
lol, seems like Pulp did it again........

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1001
I have personal reasons not mess with those programs

That said it all... and it's a contradiction to your so called findings...

on one hand u say you don't partake in the hacking aspect yet you post crap after crap post saying dn is implementing this or that to stop piracy based on your own studies...

Well it like this... You are using a multimeter parallel to the circuit testing for current... IT AIN'T GOING TO HAPPEN so switch you azzhat around and measure the b!tch in series if you want to gain any respect on this forum..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1002
Upload

Oh no ryeron has new torch buring what is LK
going to think

Post away twinkboi

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2125
No!
I just don't want to get arrested yo smarty pants

Silver Member

Post Number: 425
look who's talkin'.......

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1005
Oh no ryerson has new torch burning what is LK
going to think

Poor LK I bet he in crying away in the "testing shed" right now Ryerson pines for another.

yet there hope...

Miss Maple Leaf everyone here knows that you are
Ryerson the fa*g of ecoustics. Myself Iam thinking maybe you are LK. If not then way this love affair? You show up with you stupid and dirty pictures when the nick LK is put down. You have never ask or given any help on this hobby.You are as Quer and Phony as a three dollar bill

Silver Member

Post Number: 426
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1008
Oh no ryerson has new torch burning what is LK
going to think

Poor LK I bet he in crying away in the "testing shed" right now Ryerson pines for another.

yet there hope...

Miss Maple Leaf everyone here knows that you are
Ryerson the fa*g of ecoustics. Myself Iam thinking maybe you are LK. If not then way this love affair? You show up with you stupid and dirty pictures when the nick LK is put down. You have never ask or given any help on this hobby.You are as Quer and Phony as a three dollar bill

Silver Member

Post Number: 428
Upload

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 163
Dishnetwork has been packaging Wildblue for several months, Iwould say atleast 6 months. They contacted me about swapping over from Starband and that was either in OCt or Nov. This is nothing new. They jump from one sat internet to another if they cannot have 100% control.

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2126
Yo can go directly to Wildblue without DN for same price $50 a month
I did say I saw their display at the show in October 2007

"- I was at the October 2007 SATCON Javit Center NYC and spoke with Wildblue and was very impressed with Wildblue and their approach for broadband using satellites biggest problem is there is so much demand and running out of service quicker than expected"

Username: 360guy

Ottawa, Ont Canada

Post Number: 6
Not taking sides here as I've only been using this forum for a short while but aren't you people embarassed by the child-like insults/taunts/rags that go on in virtually every thread? Thankfully no racism in this thread only sexism. Are you all just teenagers? This site makes the best case for the internet to be censored, though it never should. Grow up. Normally I ignore the stupidity that goes on but just once I felt the need to point out the obvious. Just ignore those who you feel are idiots(they probably are), responding is just giving them what they want.
Sorry for the rant but all this childish behaviour is ruining a site that can provide valuable information for EVERYONE (yes,even you)

Gold Member

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2127
Dave
I posted something extremely serious
They took that and turned it to a Chuckie Cheese play ground
If they had any brains they could of asked intelligent questions that can lead to something helpful or productive

I do ignore certain group here
And I advise others to ignore all useless members
If they get ignored repeatedly they'll eventually stop

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2582
Of course u went to that conf king... ur boss (dn) makes u go. And u still deny working for them??

Gold Member

Post Number: 1012
Dave
I posted something extremely serious

No "serious" is define sort of like how maple leaf has a "serious" problem due to his infatuation of the rainbow's forever club.

any thing from u is far from "serious" you are grand daddy analog doing time in bady digital land

Gold Member

Post Number: 1031

Username: Funtoy

Post Number: 6
King Tapeman, assume what you said is all true in the first post. Does this mean FTA will have at least a year to go since the meeting wtih installers/contrators won't happen until May?

Silver Member

Post Number: 434
"No, "serious" is define sort of like how Pulp Fiction
has a "serious" problem.........."

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1055
Upload

Silver Member