Bev about to move.. It's ecm time!

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 977
Bev about to move.. It's ecm time!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bev about to move.. It's ecm time.
Now is the time for our Canadian friends to make sure they have a backup.
It's looking like another new ecm will happen today (guesstimate around 1pm EST).
Reported Map3b timing was being tested by B3v earlier in the week, actually 2 different map calls & 4 timer values, appear to be headed our way. The more calls and unknown timer values they throw into the mix, the more difficult it is for our coders to overcome. Brute forcing timer values may not be an option this time, but we won't know till they show us what they have planned. Once a map emu surfaces, and is fully functional, they'll have to get a lot more creative with their ecm's. These pesky Map/Timer combo's won't cut it. Till then we may have a bumpy ride.

Be smart, plan ahead for downtime. Record a few shows, or checkout some other sats while this chess game continues.
One thing is certain. This game WILL continue. Competition for market share WILL fuel solutions, and you can bet Coder Teams WILL scramble once again to show us who has the muscle to stay in the game. A lot of units WILL fall by the wayside over support issues, as providers step up their game. Be prepared & stay tuned right here for all the latest breaking news and further updates.

If you have questions, be sure and use this forum properly and ask in the proper sections. Lets help each other and stay calm. Lets do it with dignity & respect for each other. Remember, when faced with adversity, never let you opponent see you sweat

Enjoy this great hobby, but NEVER let it get to you. Sub to a provider for best results and least downtime c\p from a nother site

Silver Member
Username: Pulp_fiction

Post Number: 942

Might be a humdinger this time for v3b people.

Bronze Member
Username: The_devil

Post Number: 94
I think DN is also down bcos im not getting 61.5

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 333
bev update on www.ftasolutions.blogspot. com

Silver Member

Post Number: 949
www.ftasolutions.blogspot. com

All u did was copy paste above infomation
bruce l on the blog... SOME UPDATE

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 144
mine is freezing but working

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 200
Don't laugh once its perfected on Bev--- Dn will follow snickers

Silver Member
Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 166
82 91 61.5 110 119 all working on all channels for me

what channels are not working for you???? i waited 20 seconds on some (like ppv)

Gold Member
Username: Tapeman

New York City in-HD, NY

Post Number: 2064
They just added a second stream like DN
Nagra 3 is coming to BEV soon

Silver Member

Post Number: 953
NAGRA 3 YEAH RIGHT AZZWIPE...

HOW U GOING TO CHANGE THE ROM WITHOUT A CARD SWAP

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 979
king checking if all your teams hard work paid off

Silver Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 158
your not!!

Gold Member
Username: Doreenakadj

Ontario Canada

Post Number: 1019
thanks Bruce for the heads up.. I pay for bev. so no worries here. and all backed up in the movie department .. what i dont have i can download and burn onto a dvd .
If this is going to take awhile maybe we can share movies on rapidshare or any other free site. I'm game

Silver Member

Post Number: 960
If this is going to take awhile maybe

it's looking they have gone back in time on the ecm to map3e so bins around dec 12-22 might work on some boexes there might be a issue for some on hard coded keys but hey it's called testing SO get the old bins out and test away....

Silver Member

Post Number: 963
Well I guessed and I was wrong...

Bins from 24 working others are sayin...
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us