I need some ultra help

Username: Jeagarbomb

Post Number: 7
Most of the time I read and figure things out. I a have one slight problem with one ultra. Last night I put the newest file on mine and I have 110 and 91,,with both chanel list that are auto scanned. It works great. No problems.
Today I do a friends at his house. Write the bin. Do a channel scan on 91 only. After channels are on the thing freezes and you cannot use remote etc.
So I do a factory reset then the factoy bin then the new bin. TAke in mind this thing ws working before with the bin that had a lag in it when u changed channls.
So after the facatory reboot...then write the bin u can turn box off and on. No problem..soon as u do a channel scan...get the bev channels it freezes. I've tried everthing.
I bring it to my house and do factory reboot. Then write new bin then do a channel scan on 110 and it works great. Soon as I do a BEV Channel scan it freezes after you hit sat then pic BEV 91 to watch..it freezes....if you can do it fast enough you can turn it off and back on and hit sat and select echo 110 and you cant watch it.
Mine did not do this. Same settings etc/
Anyone have any idea?

Post Number: 8
bump

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 643
you should have kept your little "Im getting free Tv" secret to yourself. good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Coolcanada

Post Number: 33
check if its original or a clone. Looks like the software has got some issues. Try using an old bin and see if you see "autroll processing....." or does it freeze.

Silver Member

Post Number: 644
or you could just tell him you dont know what the fu ck your doing and that you are going to ask the guy who hooks you up

Post Number: 9
It is an original viewsat ultra...no clone...
And and david...there is free TV all over this forum...thanks

Silver Member

Post Number: 647
don't studder

Post Number: 10
I have ask for help here two times and both times I run into a know it all smart elic....such a life to lead....
Your a legend...thanks for gracing me with your presence in my thread..

Silver Member
Username: Micklee11801

Post Number: 132
is your friend box feel much hotter than your? it could be something to do with the heat on the box Or you can try to factory default 3 time before you load the new bin in and factory default again after and see that help. Good Luck!

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 3278
if your ready for real help meet me at
[link removed]

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6966
You must have the latest file dated 080108. Many people do not realise that the file has changed yesterday.

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

Post Number: 87
David make sure you are not using the old fix for dn only, because every time you switch satellite to bev it get frozen. Re check the bin and make sure is the new fix for dn and bev. Good luck.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us