Bin problem or my reciever????

Silver Member
Username: Chicky3884

USA

Post Number: 200
Guys I have bin 352 for my pansat 3500 but Im still haveing a tough time. I keep getting scrambled or bad channel ,Im missing channels ,is it the bin or my reciever?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1583
chickyt the 352 give problems with scrambled channel if you wait it should come back in after 20-30sec.

Username: Free_tver

Post Number: 5
the problem lies when you change from the channels deppendent on the 0101 keys to the channels deppendent on the 0106 keys. It takes a little while to lock on to the "correct key" for 0106 channels. Once you have a lock on the 0106 key there should be no delay in the picture when changing of channels until you change to a channel deppendent on the 0101 key and then back to a channel deppendent on the 0106 key. most all fta boxes are experiencing this delimma. sorry if this confuses you more, but this is the problem you are experiencing along with the rest of us.

Silver Member
Username: Simikang

Post Number: 153
is there a way to fix this?

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1598
the coders will find a way to correct ths problem.all a matter of time.

Silver Member
Username: Chicky3884

USA

Post Number: 201
Hey RTAP!!! Thanks again! As for freetver Thanks and yes you definetley confused me!!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6900
Most of the time, if you keep to favourites, and change channels via EPG, so you are not continuously changing channels but going to the channels you want, you will have much less problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us