Pansat 2700

Bronze Member
Username: Prince

Post Number: 87
Hi. I had Pansat 2700 E receiver. I had a guy fix this receiver back in dec 07. Now when i turn on the stb it shows B-75. How can i tell which bin file and loader i need to update the receiver with new bin files.

Silver Member
Username: Thakkar2000

Post Number: 161
once the reciver boots up completly....press menu...scroll to system information (the last option once u press menu) and a small box will show up on right...it will tell u which bin u have.....it shld read something like 2.35

Bronze Member
Username: Prince

Post Number: 88
I loaded the bin file and did the sat scan for 61.5 and 119. I still don't get the picture. It says Bad or Scrambled channel and then it says loading pictures (%). Please help.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1772
wait for picture(%) --> this msg means its autorolling make sure your autoroll is on and you have the bin 235..if you don't have the file visit crazyfta.com for how to guides and files and loaders. I will help you there.

Username: Jimmy1970

Post Number: 4
hi guys. i need help!!!!. i have a fortecstar ultralife that i've not been using for a long time cause no files come out for it. i decided to convert it into pansat 2700. i read through the threads here and had an idea how to do it. so, i loaded the b-75 file and then the jvvh file through a serial cable, plugged the machine to my t.v. and rescanned the channels, i got all the channels up(61.5 dish) i whatched for about 20 minutes and bangs once in a sudden the machine turned off and never turned back on. Now, no power in the machine, any suggestions? please some advise and thanx

Silver Member
Username: Hicham

Post Number: 102
jamal, you need a jtag to bring your receiver in life.
the problem, i think you put a wrong bin thats why he burn your receiver,

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6929
Look at these two URLs to restore and then try again. When you try again, make sure you put in 293T or 294T BIN first for a smooth conversion.

[link removed]

[link removed]

Also look at these three URLs
http://www.thetotalfta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=114&order=desc&page=2

Basically, if there is no light there is no hope but a full jtag.
If there is light you can restore to 2500 clone and then try again.
Revert and full conversion is also available at:
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us