Viewsat utral bin out

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

Post Number: 85
Finanly we have viewsat utral fix, for dn only. go to thetotalfta.co* to download.

Username: Roger3343

Post Number: 1
Watch out 'razor'. The fix is only for dish some say it could harm yourUltra with b3v!

Bronze Member
Username: Mississauga

Post Number: 70
I loaded it and keep getting Autoroll processing message. Can any one confirm it works. Ihave both BEV and Dik but tried it only on DN Channels

Bronze Member
Username: Nestea

Post Number: 86
yes is working, the only problem is that is slow changing channels. Don't switch to bev because it will get freez on you.

Bronze Member
Username: Ubba

Post Number: 57
I've got DN but it wasn't working. I got autoroll processing. Can you let me know if I have to wait long to have autoroll processing. I was so worried that my receiver will burn that I put in the old file again. Please advise. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 192
Turn off auroll off, then turn box off from back switch, then on it should work fine. Enter keys mannually.

Silver Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 132
load the program and put new keys it will work only for dn

Bronze Member

Post Number: 58
how do you turn autoroll off

Bronze Member

Post Number: 59
Turned autoroll off, put in new keys, still not working

Bronze Member
Username: Mississauga

Post Number: 71
I entered the kyes manually and it is working now

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
Lisa for new keys go to TV KEYZ. COM ( remove the space :-)

Username: Jema67

USA

Post Number: 2
fellas, can anyone send me the link, apparently my pc blocks thetotalfta.com and there no way I can get thru my browser if I type the name, I'm thinking the only way it will be to acces the link.. I am right?

Username: Farmboy491

Post Number: 8
thetotal just posted a "NEW" fix for ultra. Supposed to fix the BEV problem. PFTAUSW-080104U-1. Poste about 30 minutes ago.

Silver Member
Username: Gigolo72

Post Number: 145
i call this a "HALF FIX" comparing with other receivers from the same company, this is pure BULL guys, how can same company have a total fix for 2 receivers and have a half fix for the rest of their product line ???
something is fishy with that company lately !!!

Username: Jeagarbomb

Post Number: 4
I still see no fix for the ultra....is everyone seeing the same thing I am?

Silver Member

Post Number: 146
u mean "thetotalfta" right ?? i went there and i don't see anything for ultra on their page

Username: Jeagarbomb

Post Number: 5
The only thing I see is a fix for a fried box...no bin...Everyone that sees a fix must be on drugs..LOL

Post Number: 9
I'm not advocating for either side, as a USER I too would like to have quick, effective fixes. But from a technical aspect, I can see the Intricacies in trying to right code for one reciever to handle two different providers, and won't trash your receiver. Now multiply that by 6 or 8 Models. I'm glad it's not my responsibility or we all would be SOL. So for me, I don't beg, am grateful when I get. I just hope I/we keep "Getting" and Chuck don't win. Take care.

Post Number: 10
It is INSIDE thetotalfta forum. I also found the first fix on completefta. Helps if you look a bit. good luck

Silver Member

Post Number: 147
Guys go to ftatalk for latest ultra fix for both bev & DN it is just posted 15min ago !!!

Silver Member

Post Number: 139
yes its out on fta talk

Silver Member

Post Number: 140
dn and bevv Both up enjoy guys

Bronze Member
Username: 4azeef

Post Number: 15
can somebody please confirm that this PFTAUSW-080104U-1 Dn & Bev Ecm Fix is working on both DN n BEV? Thank you

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6761
Viewsat Ultra and other Viewsat fixes:
There are fixes for other Viewsats as well. some are for DN only and may have problems. You have to go inside the site.

[link removed]

Bronze Member
Username: Taikimoto

Post Number: 24
with all the crap that is going around
with the totalfta/thetotalfta game i now
advoid both those sites. the complete fix for ultra is out there just a matter of looking.

Username: Jema67

USA

Post Number: 3
the fix for vs ultra is at [link removed]
(date 08/01/04) I tried first without turning autoroll off, but it didn't work, and then i turned it off, and now I have the ppv and prem channels, but the are a bit slow when you switch channels, Hey this is better than nothing ain'it?????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us