Possible that VS Coder's Father is Dead, SO NO NEW BIN?

Username: Balcoboyz

Post Number: 3
I think i was reading that somewhere, the VS coders father has passed away. I don't know if that is true, but if it is, would that mean no new bin till like the funeral?

Silver Member
Username: Lol

Post Number: 154
false rumor

Username: Hughlarryazz

Post Number: 6
Father
Is
Sick in
Hospital

acronym for Fish?? things that make you go hmmm??

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 53
Hey Diddy..."SOMEWHERE" Whats that really mean?

Bronze Member
Username: Rampeij

Post Number: 16
We should wait for confirmation from reliable source. All we could do now is pray and hope for the best for him and his family.

Username: F117a

Post Number: 6
One coder???!!! Are you fukken kidding me?

Bronze Member
Username: Rustynail74

Post Number: 37
guys.. pay some respect... for whoever's dad..

Username: The_coders

Post Number: 4
well , it happens to all of us i guess

Username: Ralphie27

Post Number: 9
best way to deal with grief: make others happy i.e. get me a vs ultra fix

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 54
hey diddy...'somewhere' Whats that really mean ???

Bronze Member
Username: Asplover

Post Number: 77
I read this on FTA Talk and really its time to support the coder rather than ask for new updates.

May ALLAH bless his soul and give patience to his family for this big loss.

Post Number: 8
1 coder ya right i smell a big load of BS what a crock!

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 634
smells like bullshit. Like this guy with the dead dad is the only f ucking coder around here for VS. They just dropped the f ucking ball again.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1635
desperation makes poeple believe anything . if someone is sick and have a cancer . if u tell him if u stick my di*ck in your a*ss you will be healthy again free of cancer.he will do it .
tha's what it's happening to you .
guys there is some limit to stupidity . and if u were desapointed from vs ,it's ok and it's logic to be so . but making yourslef more stupid and idiot to believe all bla bla bla bla and bs that has no hell meaning . come on guysssssssssssss . weak up

Bronze Member
Username: Kingofbeers

Post Number: 24
wtf is wrong with you can't you wait for a fix grow up when you start paying for it than b#tch till than F,U or start making your own wait your not that smart are you

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
well in my eye VS is only hurting themselves with their support the last little while. Lets face the facts that there are alot of disgruntled VS owners right now and they will definitely not be recomending any newbies to buy their receivers. All VS needs to do is be more "up front" with their support, the silence is killing them and the old saying "fool me once shame on you,fool me twice shame on me" certainly comes to mind here!

Username: F117a

Post Number: 7
Those cheap Korean c*cksukkers need to hire more than one fukken coder. no wonder it takes a fukken week for a 2 day bin to come out. Jeezus, how many fukken millions do you think these yakuzaa MFers have made from this scene? Greedy fukkers! Hire some fukken staff you fukken organized crime lowlife phucks! I need to see me sum breastesses!

Silver Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 129
I have to agree here. If VS is one of the largest FTAs ten what the hell is with one coder. I too think its more deeper than the family member. If someone did indeed pass away I send my condolences but i truely feel theres something deeper.

Username: Nakedgirl

MY SKIRT IS UP AND MY ...

Post Number: 2
Matt Drudge operates the largest internet news site in the world, and he is in his pajamas.Get my point. Check out the info under my name, I am hot right now.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
right on Razzor this isn't a little Ma and Pa store this is a multi-million dollar corporation. This is just BS i think there is more to the story too. Maybe the fix is on the grassy knoll??

Silver Member
Username: Razzorwyre

Post Number: 133
who knows but its total bullshit. And btw im not sure they got pajamas in the rice patties
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us