Nfusion help with set up

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 146
does the nfusion set up work the same way as pansat 2700a because i have a dish set in place and i was hoping that it would be as easy as chnging switch and receiver can someone give me some insite as to how get it started

Silver Member
Username: Bvvenegas

Post Number: 149
i heard that infusion and dream box hardly ever give you problems is there any truth 2 that

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2897
well as far using your antenna yes it will use it the same.

As far as being as easy as installing a bin like you do with a pansat to use with dn-bev no. It uses iks and has to connected to a router to receive its update info.

read some we have a thread named dreambox vs nfusion

Silver Member
Username: Abj

Post Number: 488
you can update through internet update or you can load it like pansat when they release the bin to the fta site

Gold Member

Post Number: 2899
that is right Justice I should have said that...righ now as of today their are no bin's for Nfusion to work without being connected to the internet but, someday their might be

Silver Member

Post Number: 489
your boot verson has to be RX 1.30 and latest software verson is 1.42 IPVR 0.77.
But this not the current fix for the ECM.
It is for the one before this ECM.
Also you have to have this boot verson and software verson to use the PVR feature

Gold Member

Post Number: 2903
whats your fav forum for nfusion justice ?
I just ordered my Nfusion today so getting ready

Silver Member

Post Number: 490
Nfusionforum.com, its the homesite for Nfusion .
Simple sat up. Just remember your current antenna setting. Took me about 20 min.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2905
my current antenna settings.....I have motorized 31" dish dual lnb..17 sat's it can receive this will be a heck of a test for that box

thanks for the link look for me their shortly interdusing (however you spell it)myself..

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 466
Just a reminder:
"nFusion + IKS = DON'T DO IT!

--------
Some people have been talking about switching to the nFusion Nova, which is running on both Dish and BEV using Internet Key Sharing (until recently called "card sharing").

It works like this...you have your receiver hooked up to your internet connection. The keys, map calls, etc. are sent to your receiver directly. No uploading necessary. Well, you know what they say: If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is. What it amounts to is that you are using a device for the purpose of stealing TV and you are permanently connected to a server that exists only for that purpose. Your IP fingerprint connects the dots. Busted! Your letter demanding money to avoid litigation will soon be in the mail.

Here are some popular myths propagated by people who push IKS as "the next big thing":

Myth: I have my IP shielded behind a proxy or firewall. They can't find me.
Fact: Dangerous pedophiles, drug smugglers, and others engaging in highly illicit activities thought the same thing. Now they're doing 10 years to life. Don't underestimate those whose job it is to catch people who think they are "secure behind a firewall".

Myth: The server is located offshore. No US court can subpoena Hong Kong or Tokyo or Timbuktu.
Fact: Regardless of where the server is located, the card and the computer that sends it to the server is located in the USA. Nuff said. See above for any further explanation.

Myth: Your IP is logged on every FTA site. What does it matter if it's logged on an IKS server? What's the difference?
Fact: The difference is that proving that you downloaded a file from an FTA site is one thing while proving what you used it for is another. With IKS there is a physical and traceable connection between the illegal software and your device. It's alot harder for you to use the "Yeah I downloaded it. But you can't prove what I used it for" argument.

Myth: So IKS is illegal. When the server people get busted, they would never do anything like offer me up when the heat is on them. I paid my $95 lifetime membership fee for them to protect me.
Fact: Please get a vasectomy or have your tubes tied. Stupid genes should be kept out of the gene pool at all costs."

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 113
justice,
nfusionforums.com is not the homesite for nfusion.
F2ATV.com is their home, where the coders hang out, and where the files are first released.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2909
You know Extremex I was just on that site and kept seeing posts saying it was a new forum....good luck with the new forum...stuff like that and was thinking this is the home forum?

thanks I will go visit f2atv.com now as well

Silver Member
Username: Silver1123

Mexico, DF Mexico

Post Number: 404
Check this site for nFusion support:
[link removed]

Gold Member

Post Number: 2910
is F2ATV.com always this slow

Gold Member

Post Number: 2911
Thanks juan we all saw that same site and was even discussing it when you posted a repete of it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2913
Thanks juan we all saw that same site and was even discussing it when you posted a repete of it.

there i repeded that for you too

Silver Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 114
FTA Tester.
Unfortunately its the same site that supports cooolsat. Therefore there are currently tons of people on there waiting for fixes. It is a shame as there is a lot of good info on the site, it just gets bogged down as people keep checking for fixes.

Normally late at night or early morning its ok.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us