Latest from Cypres Viewsat 53 minutes ago

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

2008 RESOLUTION, I WILL BE NI...

Post Number: 349
Latest Update from Viewsat Coders

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well the Viewsat Coders have been working very, very hard but even they need time for the holidays to spend with friends and family. Now with the holidays behind us and a fresh new year upon us, we will see the fantastic support we all know the Viewsat Coders can deliver. Their main goal is to finish the full map EMU. They are making great progress but it does take time to get it done right. With that said, they have no timeline for completion. In the mean time they will try their best to provide temp fixes to keep us watching TV. Remember their main priority is the full map EMU. The game still continues

-------------------------------------------------

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1622
no u forgot they all fagotttttttttttts and they have to have little time to get f 8UCKED IN THE A *ss. wood u must be f *ucking idiot if u still beleive the story about they got to go spend timne with the family . it's like they were in jail. fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk viewsat and the rest of all fta

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 625
niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicccccce dickhead

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 212
Cartier you are a tv glued idiot. Have some respect dude.

Bronze Member
Username: Kingofbeers

Post Number: 20
nice I have never seen so much cring here when fta goes down I hope It takes 2 months before the fix comes out than maybe you will appreciate what all the coders do for us or you have to pay for your fixes if you don't have anything to add to this fourm besides this shiiiiit you write than you should FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK OOOOFFFFF

Gold Member
Username: Runnerguy

Pluto

Post Number: 1003
http://www.buckfush.com

Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Bbplayer

Post Number: 12
CARITER1 I hope your box goes down and never works again.You are a shhhhhhit head

Silver Member
Username: Jagr1234

Post Number: 129
cartier.......you make a lot of sense.....

dickfoil

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2891
I heard from a buddy that was having a egg sandwich with a girl who's sister dog's trainer had a son who had a buddy that had a sister that dated the guy's brother that knows the coders and he said we all need to just wait they are still testing them.

Silver Member
Username: Bjcrisp6478

Post Number: 146
lmao thats a lot of people

Silver Member

Post Number: 132
i know that dude too....!!! and his sister.

Silver Member
Username: Koko_wawa

Post Number: 191
Reports indicate that indians have a very tiny di*cks uncapable to satisfy indian women, who travel here looking for full satisfaction by the big American di*ck factory. This also bring the following subject:
Just about every guy wonders how he measures up "down there" at one time or another. Here's the lowdown for any guy who's ever worried about whether his pen*is is a normal size.

There's a fairly wide range of normal pe*nis sizes -- just as there is for every other body part. And just like other parts of the body, how a pe*nis appears at different stages of a guy's life varies quite a bit.

Guys normally develop at different times. Some may start developing as early as 9, while others may not start until 15 or even later. The age at which a guy starts to grow varies depending on when he enters puberty and his hormones start doing their thing. Growth in pe*nis size is just one part of puberty, which also prompts pubic hair development, testicular growth, muscle development, and a growth spurt.

Pe*nises come in different sizes, shapes, and colors. These traits are hereditary, like eye color or foot size, and there's nothing you can do to change them. Despite what you may hear or read, no special exercises, supplements, or diets will speed up the development process or change a guy's size. Also, like his feet, a guy's pe*nis may appear smaller to him just because the perspective is different when he's looking down. And there's a lot less difference in pe*nis size between guys when they get an erection than when their pe*nises are relaxed.

In addition to size, guys also wonder about other aspects of how their pe*nises look, such as whether the skin covering the pe*nis is normal or if it's OK for a guy's pe*nis to hang to the left or right (it is!). If you're concerned about how your pen*is looks, ask your doctor. Guys in college should have regular testicular exams, so that's a good time to ask your doctor any questions.

Even after puberty has come and gone, body image prompts a lot of common worries -- for both guys and girls. Just as guys may wonder about how their pen*ises "measure up," lots of girls ask the same thing about their breasts.

If you're wondering about your development, don't compare yourself with your older brother or the guys in your dorm -- they're probably going to be different from you (and each other!) anyway. The important thing to remember is that it's OK to not be a mirror image of the guy at the next urinal.

Silver Member

Post Number: 136
the dick just gets lost in the giant mound of hair...

Username: Directmc

Post Number: 6
Don: Well there's no need getting so upset, Steve. It's just that... well Myra's talked about how there's been plenty of nights you've spent hours down in your basement, working on some kind of bin file or somethin'. Well, none of us have ever seen that fix...
(Long, suspenseful silence)

Charlie: Go ahead Steve. What kind of fix are you working on? I never seen it. Neither has anyone else. Who talks to you on this forum, and who do you talk to?

Steve:-(Sarcastic) Well I'm surprised at you, Charlie. How come you're so dense all of the sudden? Who do I talk to? I talk to coders from Korea! I talk to three-headed hackers who fly over here in what looked like Hyundai!

DN: Understand the procedure now? Just stop their Milfs, and sports, and movies, throw them into darkness for a few hours and then, sit back and watch the pattern.

BEV: And this pattern is always the same?

DN: With few variations. They pick the most dangerous enemy they can find. And it's themselves. All we need do is butter up some popcorn, sit back and watch.

BEV: Then I take it that this place- This "forum" is not unique?

DN: By no means. The world is full of forums. And we'll go from one to the other and let them destroy themselves. One to the other...One to the other...One to the other...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2893
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Leafs

Post Number: 275
don't remain bored play games at www.planetgamez.blogspot.com

Gold Member

Post Number: 2900
So now they cant sell free key's they try to sell stupid game sites here
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us