Is there a reason why Sonicview has not released a bin yet?

Bronze Member
Username: Ubba

Post Number: 51
With Captivework and Skyview working, does anyone have an idea why Sonicview and Viewsat have not released their bins yet? Any ideas? It's new year's and I keep hoping we'll get them. Thanks for your help and a Happy New Year to you.

Bronze Member
Username: Thrill_nyda

AKA PULP FICTION

Post Number: 22
C/P from another site

c/p
CW payed cash for temp fix, most others refuse due to "what`s the point" CW thinks it might pay for itself if it sells some of their units in warehouse.

Word is no new bins until Ney year.Code is locked in to CW bin as part of sale.

Wilmero out

Bronze Member
Username: Wabash

Post Number: 25
What site?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 912
i do not think so i think cw coders got better noulige of the map i think about a mounth a go all fta boxes went down cw did not so i think cw got better coders

Silver Member
Username: Dr_dss

Post Number: 430
/P from another site

c/p
CW payed cash for temp fix, most others refuse due to "what`s the point" CW thinks it might pay for itself if it sells some of their units in warehouse.

Word is no new bins until Ney year.Code is locked in to CW bin as part of sale.

Wilmero out

Worthless post total nonsense.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
BTW, I've started a new thread for sharing all info about new bins and I hope you'll direct all bin-related info there so we may all find out about bin releases, bugs, downtime, etc., in one place, just like the New Keys thread.

New Bins https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/427000.html

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

Kenya

Post Number: 526
warren,
you know you are wasting time telling these guys about the thread that you have made,as u know most of them are interested in childish stuff,so when the newbies want help they just get confused and start a new thread.sorry man

Bronze Member
Username: Ubba

Post Number: 52
I found out that CW has freezing problems and it works for 3 hours, then you have to shut it down and reboot. So, I think Sonicview, Viewsat and all others are smart to wait for the right bin to send to us.

Silver Member
Username: Gigolo72

Post Number: 134
well yes because it looks like it's a MONOPOLY nowadays who pays the most get it

Bronze Member
Username: Klondike_kike

Post Number: 57
viewsat and sonicview coders will not be back from hollidays and back to work untill wednesday , don't expect a fix from them any sooner

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 310
RUMOR to Total crap, but here it is anyway....

Rumor has it that Viewsat and Sonicview are going out of business and re opening immediately there after under a totally new name. Rumor has it that they will be selling a brand new unit and make millions.

BL Blacklist said he was teamed with some people and would be selling a new unit in days, you might remember this from IRC. You get where this is going....Viewsat/Sonicview and BL and perhaps more in 1 giant venture.

Add to this the fact that VS Extreme has been added to the scrap pile at VS.

Some coders have gone over to CW and that`s the scuddlebut.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 52
Wouldn't be a rumor if you had a source to back it up, would it?

Silver Member
Username: Tigger_woods

Post Number: 312
FTA People...I thought I had said that...just a BS rumor like I said.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us