The Monsters are due on Maple street!

Username: Directmc

Post Number: 4
Don: Well there's no need getting so upset, Steve. It's just that... well Myra's talked about how there's been plenty of nights you've spent hours down in your basement, working on some kind of bin file or somethin'. Well, none of us have ever seen that fix...
(Long, suspenseful silence)

Charlie: Go ahead Steve. What kind of fix are you working on? I never seen it. Neither has anyone else. Who talks to you on this forum, and who do you talk to?

Steve:-(Sarcastic) Well I'm surprised at you, Charlie. How come you're so dense all of the sudden? Who do I talk to? I talk to coders from Korea! I talk to three-headed hackers who fly over here in what looked like Hyundai!

DN: Understand the procedure now? Just stop their Milfs, and sports, and movies, throw them into darkness for a few hours and then, sit back and watch the pattern.

BEV: And this pattern is always the same?

DN: With few variations. They pick the most dangerous enemy they can find. And it's themselves. All we need do is butter up some popcorn, sit back and watch.

BEV: Then I take it that this place- This "forum" is not unique?

DN: By no means. The world is full of forums. And we'll go from one to the other and let them destroy themselves. One to the other...One to the other...One to the other...
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Edlittle

Post Number: 137
...and this is funny how???

Silver Member
Username: Edlittle

Post Number: 138
DirectMc you deserve one of these too...
Upload

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 410
Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us