Cali777 where are you?

dss dork
Unregistered guest
I am interested in the site you are making.If you leave now how am i supposed to know what your site is?????Can anyone help?

Hack Man
Unregistered guest
If you read that thread carefully, i don't think it is Cali777 opening up any site or gonna even help us out anymore, from what i read it seems to be that guy who says he crushed cali, well i guess we have lost somebody intellegent because of this guy & all his BS & Childish behavior..Thanks alot Buddy

Hack Man
Unregistered guest
Seriously, this place used to be good to get information on how to steal products from legitimate businesses.We are a classy bunch in here.All we want to do is figure out how to steal from large businesses.They are faceless corporations who couldn't possibly employ hardworking individuals like our friends and families.Us stealing satellite couldn't possibly affect the rates of subscription for those who legitimately purchase the product.Us hacking the hu couldnt possibly have resulted in millions of new plastic non-biodegradeable p4 cards being made.No sir, you are the evil one posting under other peoples names...we are 100% innicent.

Samuel De Champlain
Unregistered guest
bump for the hackman

QQQ
Unregistered guest
RIGHT

QQQ
Unregistered guest
BUMP
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts