Pansat 2700A Newbie Need Help

Username: Vedgebill

Post Number: 1
I bought a Pansat 2700A and I have some little problem. I download the Gtrom loader v27.02 and the bin file 233. I bought a rs 232 null cable USB too and I can only find my com4 ports. When i try to download the file to my pansat the download progress stay at 0%. Please help me I really dont know what I have to do. Please start from the beginnig Thx!

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1687
go under your device manager and then advance settings for your port. change it to whatever port is free.

Bronze Member
Username: Edlittle

Post Number: 76
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Edlittle

Post Number: 77
Upload

Post Number: 2
Do I have the right loader and bin file?

Silver Member
Username: Chicken_zackary

Post Number: 116
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 1688
you have the correct loader and the file but the current bin isnt working for B3V nor D!SH. Wait for the new fix to come out.

Post Number: 3
what is the latest file to make my pansat work for tonight?

Post Number: 4
and one other things why my download progress bar always stay at 0%? It is because of my USB to rs232 Cable?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1689
Right now there are no new bin so nothing is working as of now and there is no possible way right now to make your pansat work...you have to wait for the fix to come out no matter what. future-fta.info is the official site for pansat receviers but as I said all files are down right now.

Post Number: 5
When I go in System Information in my pansat I can Read that : X-87BL API :75-2.03_EUbx Boot Ver : 75 11.APr.2007 It is good?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1690
And for your usb to serial adapter problem. First of all check the adapter if its compatible with windows vista if you are using vista because most adapters arnt compatible with vista. and if it is compatible then go under device manager from your system properties and under the device manager advance options change your com port to either 1,2,3, or 4 whatever isn't in use.

Post Number: 6
And can you tell me why my download progress bar always stay at 0%?

Gold Member

Post Number: 1691
yes that means your have the boot 75 upgrade already but the bin file you have on it is really old 203, and current file is 234 but 234 only fixes GC no B3V or D!SH

Gold Member

Post Number: 1692
And for your usb to serial adapter problem. First of all check the adapter if its compatible with windows vista if you are using vista because most adapters arnt compatible with vista. and if it is compatible then go under device manager from your system properties and under the device manager advance options change your com port to either 1,2,3, or 4 whatever isn't in use. and then select the same port in the pansat loader that you specified for your adater port.

Post Number: 7
Good Thx Man!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1693
Hope it helps.....Good Luck

Post Number: 8
And the 0% it's because of the bin file or it's another problem I have to solve. If you have some trick for that just tell me thx!

Gold Member

Post Number: 1695
well your adapter and the loader is not communicating thats y it stays at 0 change it from devicce manager to the correct one and then it should do the trick.

Silver Member
Username: Dimwitt

Post Number: 335
both, usb to db9 cable and the null cable need to be used.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us