Bronze Member
Username: Chessy

Post Number: 47
what a fight great to see huges go down

Bronze Member
Username: Evilbunz

Post Number: 47
he was good... in the ufc.

Bujinkan, Aikido, Systema 10year.... all banned from ufc. Its good and all but ufc doesn't work in real life. Not as predictable, no rules....

But w/e great fight gsp ftw.

if you guys get the chance look up dr masaki hatsumi the last living ninja and soke of Bujinkan.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 48
systema = russian martial art used by the spetsnaz a special operations group working under the k.g.b, russian intelligence agency. An ex kgb op teachs it in toronto. Survival

Aikido = all self defence, uses oponents streangth against him. in toronto 2

bujinkan = one of the oldest arts, 9schools 1 in ninjutsu... no not ninjas. Banned from ufc, made during a war all moves are 1hit ko or knockout. Survival / espionage. in toronto 2

if anyone wants to get into these really good arts google them up or wiki. if your in toronto area get free trials for 1 day or 1week see how they are. trust me you will love them.

Thats a promotion for my arts... yeah go talk trash dont care, just wanting more people to get into the martial arts scene. Not ufc stuff, this is proper.

Bronze Member
Username: Reggiep

Post Number: 92
If gsp beats serra he should go up and fight anderson silva, what a fight that would be. Gsp is around 190 when he starts training and cutting weight, what do you guys think?

And AJ im in the windsor area i wrestled HighSchool and competed in many kickboxing tournaments here, well not here we always went to grand rapids michigan to compete.

My cousin was captain of the canadian olympic boxing team, he went to athens greece i think it was 2004, he was one fight away from the medal rounds and lost to the gold medal winner. His name is andrew kooner. He fights pros in england now.

Here there is nothing for mma, but in toronto I heard its f*cking huge over there, they have gyms now all over the place dont they?

Bronze Member
Username: Reggiep

Post Number: 93
And AJ the oldest martial art is kelari isnt it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
reggie you don't understand... all those are sports. wrestling boxing.... i dont mean it in that sense. Like i have been to kick boxing, m Thai free 1day session and they are telling me stuff like if someone punches you like this you do that.

You walk in bujinkan ninjutsu they say it simply... we wont teach you how to do flashy moves, we will teach you how to survive. Like what i meant was people think ufc works in real life. Its a form of entertainment and does not is what i was basically trying to say.

Oh yes bujinkan is not oldest... lol its older name was nimpo or ninjutsu... made during a war by koga and iga clan if im correct.

The mma scene is biggest in Montreal... but i the mma your thinking of ufc type we have that but its useless. its good and all but what they teach you is garbage ufc stuff which wont work in real life lol. By that i don't mean all moves....

GSP VS SILVIA WONT HAPPEN gsp will lose... simply because of history , culture, and how they grew up. Its like some people are born to be something Silvia is one of those people who were born to fight. He moves instinctively, he has done copiara sorry if i pronounced wrong. Hes on a different level... then gsp. But there will always be someone that will beat him, sadly its not gsp.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us