NFusion Newbee

Bronze Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 92
I just got my NFusion. I verified the Boot is R3X 1.30 Do I need to download and load the Bin 1.42 as well or just configure and scan for channels. Please do not hijack this thread if you do not know the answer. Thanks

Silver Member
Username: Birdwatcher

Post Number: 610
F.uck NFusion, this is satellite tv not internet tv. for all of you asking for help with NFusion, find your shiot somewhere else. There i hijacked this thread.

Silver Member

Post Number: 611
F.uck NFusion, this is satellite tv not internet tv. for all of you asking for help with NFusion, find your shiot somewhere else. There i hijacked this thread.

Gold Member
Username: Saqeeb9000

Post Number: 1116
ok vittu ... i know the answer..
first of all you need to download bin mannually.. with the provided wires...etc..
go to [link removed] or nfusionforum.com... and download the loader and new bin...
after that u will see an option on ur rec..
by using ur remote ..go to menu,sw version ..upgrade .. (first time u need to download it mannually ..after that using ur remote)..
but make sure u connect cable wire from router to rec.. so it can detect int..connection..

Gold Member

Post Number: 1117
and david... nfusion is fta rec...

Silver Member

Post Number: 613
it uses the internet. therefore kiss my asz.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1120
ok vittu.. i don't have to listen to as*hold like david diesel what ever.. let me know if it worked for you...

Bronze Member

Post Number: 93
Thanks Sada. It's been working great so far. I had to manually download and load the file 1.42 and everything is back UP :-) Vivre le NFusion

Bronze Member

Post Number: 94
I am getting myself a Dreambox. I got this unit for my dad. I showed him how to update with remote as you said.(Thanks again) I no longer need to update his Fortec ever again. Loading the file was becoming a paindabutt. I have a proxy running in the back ground so ppl who are whining about IP trace can take a chill pill.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1146
so vittu can u tell me how to run a proxy... just wanna be safe..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 95
Sada, Sorry yaar, I am running proxy on the pc side not on STB side. My bad. But if there'r way around, I will gladly let you know.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1174
OK SO HOW YOU DO IT ON PC SIDE..

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2751
I like that word "paindabutt"
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us