Stay away from fake DSS websites!

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1655
I've seen many websites that post fake files to fool their members and kill their FTA receivers. DSS Tester is the BIGGEST killer website. They have killed over 200 FTA receivers in the past because some of their members posted fake/killer files. Please stay away from them. If you know any other DSS website that is bad/not good, please post it here.

If you find, this community slow, and boring, then checkout DSS World's new community [link removed]. I am creating these fast communities because I really like to help FTA newbies and start a safe community is the only choice I have. People send me emails and they ask weird questions. I started DSS World to help newbies, which just came under the TOP FTA Ranking Site 2 days ago. I have also started another community to help newbies, etc. DW's staff is the best you can find out there. So, if you're a DW member, also join Crazy FTA, just in case if DSS World goes down.

Trusted Websites [MY LIST]

[link removed] [a new DSS World community]

A lot of people think that TotalFTA is a Viewsat's homesite ... THIS IS NOT TRUE! Those guys are trusted, but they are REALLY slow and they don't really update their website.

Silver Member
Username: Mufta

Post Number: 262
Good job Asharfi (AV)...

Silver Member
Username: Creek

Smithtown, New York

Post Number: 420
I hate dssrookie!!!
Look how they welcome you to their website.
"ALL FTA is currently DOWN! No new fixes yet.. try 6-12 hours later....

The server is too busy at the moment and reserved for VIP members!"

Bronze Member
Username: Edlittle

Post Number: 15
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 35
AV,..... I can't beleive you. It is not true. I'm using dss for a year now. Never had any problem. The fact is that dss tester is most relaible site for this. I,m sure many many memebers from this site will be agree with me.

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1656
That website is good, but there are some bad guys posting fake and killer files. Last month or so, there was this Pansat 2700 bin posted at DSS Tester which actually was a 8 or 9 months old bin.

Bronze Member
Username: Im5150

Post Number: 19
[link removed]

is a good website

Bronze Member
Username: Chicken_zackary

Post Number: 12
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 36
AV...Thank you very much. I have been very lucky. Anyway, how can we be 100% sure about other sites which you mention earlier? Is there way to find out if the file is fake or real? Please give us some clue.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2460
nalin has done that here...

Bronze Member
Username: Edlittle

Post Number: 20
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Ncx

Post Number: 16
Personally I never had any trouble at dssrookie, the VIP message could get annoying I imagine but I rarely ever visit the site anymore anyway.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us