Username: Taikimoto

Post Number: 17
looks like I won't be watching
hot fuzz for the 20th time

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 193
I can't get channels 5900 + working. All they do is autoroll.

Bronze Member
Username: Woohoo331

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 16
gone as some dumb idiot had to post that they were up and running stupid azz do you all not think that the providers watch these boards? my god you all are idiots posting everything in the clear

Silver Member
Username: Ds_edm

Post Number: 133
you are dumb azz yourself . who think providers do not know what channel they are brodcasting and what they have increpted.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 17
didn't say that you idiot, what I am getting at is if ppl would stop screaming to the masses about things then they have a tendency to overlook 4 or 5 channels. But idiots broadcast to the masses (who know about the channels already) and they pick up and go hmmm thanks for reminding us, they could very well look at it as only a few (200-300k use these) but when ppl broadcast they get millions on them, thus they circumvent what the provider is doing, and the provider goes I hav eto shut that down. Thanks to the idiot in another thread who gave out the entire listing of working channels expect them to shut them down. My main thing was the people do not think before they use the keyboard (much like yourself) I know that the providers know what they have out there duh, what I am saying is that the broadcasting of the knowledge to the ppl who are not aware of these things makes them targets. People need to use their heads when posting a complete list of channels available. So before you start calling me out on these things think about the message, and that is "loose lips sink ships". Most do not think they jus type (like yourself)

Bronze Member
Username: Boboshan

Somewhere, Out There

Post Number: 61
Wow, you really believe that Dave was not ecm'ing the 5900 channels because they were 'overlooked'? Then, some Dave engineer read ecoustics, noticed a thread on how someone was watching 'Hot Fuzz' & 'Mr.Bean', and decided to ecm those channels too?

You really believe this? Really?

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 18
wow do you not read? I will make it as simple as possible 4 u. If you think you should not say something don't doesn't take a genius to figure that out, some of you hit new highs for stupidity. You are saying that, what I am saying is that if you tug on the bear he is likely to bite you. We all have a tendency to overlook obvious remember these are ppl who are not perfect but if you tell them what they missed they could look and say thanks for reminding me, if you think they do not watch the boards you are kidding yourself. God knows I am not perfect and neither is every person out there working for dn and bev but if you give them answers and reminders and let them know what they did wrong, god knows I would thank you and close it off and move on to the next hole.

They then thank all of us and move on to the next issue they have. So thanks and keep up the good work folks you keep feeding them ideas if you don't like the message turn to another medium.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2448
lol. that has to be the dumbest conspiracy theory I have heard.

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 20
btw I work for a network security firm and we do have ppl that do just this go to boards and lurk, watch, see what we missed, what's new, etc. its not conspiracy but a reality I take the reports these ppl send me and program the fixes in the firewalls, etc. make it harder for the next person to get through that's what we do, that's the world today, that's our company's job.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2449
whatever. I can be whatever I think is necessary to win an argument too. We are who we say we are on here??

Bronze Member
Username: Smoke74

Post Number: 65
your an idiot...i guess we shouldn't say that charlie does have some channels available because they might follow bev's lead and go completely black. go back to smoking your pipe and dreaming this crap up

Gold Member

Post Number: 2450
I dont care if the tv is out or not... as I will be on my way to the moon. I am an astronaut

Bronze Member

Toronto, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 22
u believe what u want and keep yer heads in the sand and I'll believe your an idiot is that ok with you or is that some conspiracy theory? you folks are dreaming if you think that this and other sites are not scanned. Astronaut describes u best as you seem to take up alot of space and air between your ears.

Bronze Member
Username: Edlittle

Post Number: 13
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2455
ha ha. Oh, I can believe sites are monitored. But if u think it to see if they missed a channel? Whoa... LMAO
I bet u pitch for the yanks too?? in ur spare time of course

Username: Chicken_zackary

Post Number: 9
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Upload
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Borear

Bessemer, Al U.s.a.

Post Number: 12
i vote for that guy is a dumba$$ also.we need to take up a collection for a netflix gift certificate to occupy his time.

Post Number: 10
Upload

Bronze Member
Username: Natally

LondonGB

Post Number: 72
A recent report from The Carmel Group entitled "Getting a Free Bird" estimates that more than 2 million homes in North America are now pirating Bell ExpressVu and Dish Network Direct-to-Home (DTH) satellite television signals.

Digital Home reviewed the findings of the report and believes them to be accurate thanks to the novel approach the research company took to derive the numbers.

Rather than relying on crude industry estimates, which are typically inflated by satellite providers hoping for government largesse, the Carmel Group derived its estimates by tallying up the number of free-to-air (FTA) set-top boxes that have been sold in North America.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Upload