Satellite Signal

Username: Muzmurad

Post Number: 8
I have a viewsat extreme and i am getting low signal on about every channel on 119 and it says "searching signal" I tried everything i could think of...load old bins, scan the sat again, change the switch, remove the switch and connect sat directly to receiver. I need help. Can some1 help me please...preferrably nalin or fta tester

thanks a lot

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

NC

Post Number: 407
please wait for new bin and then you can go ahead and troubleshoot or ask for help.we will help then

Silver Member
Username: Mufta

Post Number: 260
Muzammil,
Did you check your dish/lnb outside. dish might have been dispositioned a little bit.

Post Number: 9
african this was happening before the ecm changed yesterday. I just didnt get around to asking for help

GuessWho i actually did check, everything is fine, i even cleaned the dish cuz of the weather

so do you know of any solutions?

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2670
You should make sure your antenna does not need a adjustment. What all is in your set up?

everthing connected to the receiver, lnb's, switches, receivers

Post Number: 10
i got it working but i have no switch installed, i have it connected directly from sat 119 to my xtreme. i also changed the file from the latest one (Dec., 26/2007) and i put the old file on (Dec., 22/2007) and i got it working. Once the new file comes out i will try and hope for it to work.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us