Viewsat pro support?

Username: Inticito

Canada

Post Number: 1
why is it so hard to find support for this box? i just got one for the holidays, and i cant load it. i am no newbie, having upgraded from fortec to extreme to ultra to the pro. it seems that the box doesnt read my usb stick ( i tried 2 different ones, just in case). i cant even watch goltv, i hear the audio but the screen is dark! please enlight me......

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 283
Wagnerp, Try this:
While power is off via the switch in the back, plug in your flash drive with the new .all file, when stb tells you about your flash drive press "ok" then press "menu" Then under the "installation" screen select "software update list" that will show what is on the drive, press "ok" and follow the onscreen instructions

Also Make sure there is only one file on your usb drive for the inital start up. It needs to be formated fat 32 if it isnt from the start. Then it will see it, and when downloading from the front usb make sure that it set for the front. It comes set at rear.
Hope this helps

Canada

Post Number: 2
tony, i followed your instructions. i formatted the stick, i loaded the .all file and the receiver was reading automatically the files (i never got this far before),however when i go to check the system info, nothing has changed, i dont see the bin and still no tv. i checked the front usb so i know it is reading.b ut i noticed some progress. thanks for helping me. any other suggestion?

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2664
You will need to use the serial to serial cord to update the receiver.

Canada

Post Number: 3
i reloaded the bin. it is working now. i am watching tv. thanks tony.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us