Message Board 101

Bronze Member
Username: Im5150

Post Number: 15
Look you guys. Satgrl, Klondike kike, THE FTA TESTER and many others has gone over and over with this. Please read the Threads first before you post anything.

There is even a search at the top to find information. Try that first. If you cannot find your answers try a different way to get answers instead of fill this message board with "I lost my channels", "What do I do" and etc.

The world does not revolve around TV. Grab a book and educate yourself with something else. Like maybe building a new deck in the springtime. Try it. You will find some good self-taught books at your local home depot or the Internet.

Satellites are down except for a couple. Please wait for a new bin to correct the problem

Entering new keys will not work.

Did I forget anything?

Silver Member
Username: Vsp

Post Number: 204
no
you didnt forget anything im5150

all we can do is WAIT right now
======

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thanks V. Yes its a wait thing and if everyone is willing to wait then wait. If not call your local cable provider to subscribe.

I will choose to wait.

But please people do not continue to post dumb questions without reading the threads first

Gold Member
Username: Rtap

FL

Post Number: 1535
its a blockbuster night.lol im5150 good point but they will always the same question.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2626
MOVIE-PPV-ETHNOC on DN and ALL OF BEV DOWN }

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2627
MOVIE-PPV-ETHNOC on DN and ALL OF BEV DOWN Upload

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
I know RTAP I just wish people would use some common sense and not their 2 cents when posting crap about the samething over and over. I wish this board had stickys.

Blockbuster 99 cent movies or netflix try it people you might just like it.

Remember you just cant fix stupid hehehe
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us