Converted 2700 not responding

Username: Prowler9

Post Number: 1
My converted 2500 to 2700 reciever has stopped responding since this morning the display on reciever is showing 5. The last bin I had from past few days was CS_231T_Lightning_100t_Series_serial this was working with the channels freezing every so often but comming back on. Anyway since I wokeup this morning nothing is working,I already tried loading 232 bin with no luck. Pls advice and help.

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1242
DN and B3V is down maybe thats the problemm..u should wait....u see a 5 on the display?..load the factory bin or reboot from back

Post Number: 3
I tried that but the not able to load the factory bin I have msg "write failed"

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1249
try to unzip files and loader.

Post Number: 4
I did all the basic stuff,unzip/reboot/hit write on reboot etc.I understand DN is down but the remote cannot even power off the reciever. Is anyone having this issue? the reciever frozen with display 5. Thanks for your responses satgirl.

Silver Member
Username: Shadow45

Mty, Nuevo Leon Mexico

Post Number: 223
It sounds like the receiver is stuck , try doing a basic reset...Turn off the back switch and unplug electric cord.

Unless your receiver has taken a cr-ap it should work.

good luck

Post Number: 5
Tried that no luck. Looks like the reciever is stuck, how to get it out of the funk?

Silver Member
Username: Aafl_dragon

Post Number: 228
So if you put a bin in the same thing happens am I correct? If so load a factory reset bin that should get it to work

Post Number: 6
I am using the file b75_m_1 for factory bin. Is this right?When attempting to download this file I see progress bar and after 100 % I have the msg "write failed".Pls help.
Upload

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6547
I am presuming you have used the cable and it has worked.
In the Full_kit, you will find the full instructions. You can try reloading the B75 boot, or load jvvh_208_2500to2700.bin as a BIN but by clicking immediately after turning receiver on.
Then load the current BIN.
You can also try and revert to old 2500 using the instructions and files in the Revert directory.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

At lease get ready for the next BIN and watch a few Basic channels now.

Username: Ignorant

EL Paso, TX US

Post Number: 1
Hi,Can anyone help me? I tried to download bin x-87bl_071225_b75_233_api_arfix to my clone pansat 2700a and it did, but now the receiver is not responding. It is stuck in Language and it does not respond to my remote control. Did I did some irreversible damage to the receiver? What can I do? Please help me.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6551
Melina: Don't double post. I have replied to you in the other thread.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us