Help with BEV!

Username: Donking69

Post Number: 2
Hi everyone!
I watch TV through my Bell ExpressVu receiver which has a card in it. I don't know too much about the satillite community, but usually when my card is down I bring the card to my friend and he puts the card into the loader and manually enters the new BEV keys. He uses Codespace to put the keys in. The latest keys he put in are:

BEV (New Keys) December 26, 2007
86: 10 8D 49 91 EE 05 AC 17 67 BE 3D 23 31 B5 0A 01
96: 5A 3E 91 5B 6B 94 5A 5E 6C EF 60 86 DA 6C 23 B2

We haven't put a new bin on the card for nearly 4 months. I am not real sure of the bin name, but what he named it is ist attempt.bn102. Do I need a new bin? If so can you please tell me where I can go to get the new bin for my receiver. Please note that this is not a Free To Air receiver, just a standard hacked BEV one.

I usally clean the card through N2Edit. If there is something new can you please tell me.

If any of you guys can help me that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time! Have a Happy New year!

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2586
Not alot of us here use modified BEV receivers. Most of us use a FTA receiver to receive programing on the providers sat's such as bev. I here use a FTA receiver and a motorized dish antenna to receive programing on 18 sat's around 2400 channels.

your friend I an sure has places on the nett he goes to for information on that topic. Do some googling
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us