Somebody help PLEASE!!!! What have I doneee???

Username: Sweetgirl78

Post Number: 7
Somebody please help!!!!!! I have a Pansat 2500A converted to 2700A. I downloaded and installed the CS_232 Lighting bin file and everything was good, except for the PPV I got most of the channels, but then as I was editing I hit default reset and now I lost my sat files!!!! :-( SOooooo sad. Please somebody help, where can I reboot the factory file? Or what should I do? I tried rebooting the bin again, but still I lost my 119 sat file. Echo 7 and 8 doesn't scan anything.

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 699
Hitting the default Setting cleans out you channels and your antenna settings but that's about all. You don't need to load the factory Bin or anything like that.

First, load the jvvh_233 bin. It's better than the 232. Then do a Default Setting (yes, I mean that) and then reenter your antenna settings and scan again.

If you don't remember your settings, use the most common one (I'm assuming you watch DN): Echo7 on Diseqc #1, Echo8 on Diseqc #2 and Echo3 (if you have it) on Diseqc #3. Leave the other settings as they are. Then run a BLIND SCAN (power scan) on each one of them.

If that does not work, try loading a ready channel list using Channel Master.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us