Which is a better receiver to buy???

Silver Member
Username: Sjain80

Post Number: 109
hey everyone,
I am trying to get input for all the long time FTa user and new ppl also regarding what receiver should I buy. I am already testing viewsat platinum and pansat right now but want to buy something that is dual tuner and have DVR feature so that I can record some shows while my 2 yr old is busy watching her dora show.
after much of research I have found out that viewsat pvr7000 fits my needs. also bin support at totalfta is pretty good as well for all viewsats anyway. So I ask all of you to give me your input to if my choice is right. Current user of PVR7000 plz give your valuable opinion..eager waiting..

Silver Member

Post Number: 112
any suggestions from anyone???? plz

Username: Djibo

Post Number: 6
from what I'm sure stay far from Fortec Classic NA

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2527
I also am in need of a pvr. I have seen the pansat and the viewsat pvr's in action so to speak...

I like the vewsat better. both are the same except one VERRY IMPORTANT feature. The viewsat ID's the sat it is pointed at.....very handy when installing and more imporantly in every day use...if for an example your receiver for whatever reason be it a bad switch, motor moved or whatever and you are on a cchannel say on your list for echo 7 but the antenna is pointed to echo 8,10 the receiver will say autorolling......forever with the pansat not ID the sat you would never know its looking at the wrong sat....the VIEWSAT will have the sat's name so you would see you are looking at the wrong sat...

so hands down viewsat for me but

I like the DREAMBOX better it is a PVR also, works all the time even in the last few weeks while the pansat and viewsat was waiting for a new bin dreambox users were watching tv does a bunch of stuff the fta receivers cant do....

I am getting a DREAMBOX

Silver Member

Post Number: 113
is your dreambox a dual tuner as well...also it's not one of those internet based fta reciever..thaanks.. in the mean while, let me check out details about the receiver

Bronze Member
Username: Kingofdakingz

Post Number: 87
viewsat ultra good and easy to load bins
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us