Lost Channel on Globecast

Username: Lin777

Post Number: 1
I scanned my pansat 3500SD several times to find channels on Globecast, so I thought I would erase all of the channels and rescan them so I have just one set. I have now rescanned the channels and I am missing TVK, does anyone know how I can get it back, I had it before I delete everything. Does anyone know the down frequency and symbol rate of TVK. Please help out.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2462
this guide will help you https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/424720.html

are you blind scanning?

the program channel master is GREAT for modifying the channel list's for pansat 3500....getting rid of duplicate channels and making fav lists I have a pansat 3500 and use it..

Post Number: 2
I did satellite scan and did a network scan, going through the whole list.

Thanks for your help, do you know where I can also get a list of all the channels and its frequency and symbol rate, I found it on a website once but lost the link to it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2464
does you 3500 have a option for blind scan?

if so just do that its much easer than looking up transponders and adding them..

Post Number: 3
I found the channel. Thanks for your help, I did a blindscan and found it.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2465
now that you did....spend a few moments and make a backup sat file and channel list on the computer...also you should make a text document with all your antenna settings

makes times like today not happen
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us