Can I make Free to air satalite workl from Iran pleese.

Username: Neerj

Tehran

Post Number: 1
Sorry feinds english no my first langedge. May i use free satalite from Tehran Iran
Thankyou much pleese. I has Panset 2700 a. thanks mutch

Bronze Member
Username: Vittu

Post Number: 90
Nothing will stop you getting FTA channels being broadcast in that region/area. NO it will not work for DishNetwork/BEV or any other American Sats. Look at lynsat site what channels and what sats you can point too.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6527
You should ideally have a 33" Dish. There are many C and Ku band sats hovering over Asia.

http://www.lyngsat*com/asia.html

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2383
All watching the nuke program...lol

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2428
33" is to small for any c-band nalin

the smallest is a 5 foot dish

Tehran

Post Number: 2
Hard for me to unestand mutch of what you say,I type in my location on dishpointer.com and i have trouble.want to get usa tv.i have 5 ft dish.yes i have some help to get thus far, but now he go away when polise com nearby
we get beeping sound rapid on nimic 91, no picture yet but autowolling, auto rolling.signal 68 quality 72.we feel like close to something good, no?help plese.maybe we put on wong bindery.pansat 2700 we use

Gold Member

Post Number: 2450
if you in that part of the world Iran you can not get a dish antenna to see the satellite you are out of the footprint of the signal.

you will never ever no matter how hard you try get a signal for 91 in IRAN

Gold Member

Post Number: 2451
http://www.lyngsat*com/tracker/asia.html replace * with .

that is a page with the sat's your antenna can be pointed to from your location in Iran.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6537
Neeraaj: This article might be very informative for you.

http://www.middle-east-online.com/english/?id=23671

Gold Member

Post Number: 2456
great find their Nalin

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 29
hey Neeraj,My friend.. you are not from Iran. You must be from some where in Pakistan? right?

Tehran

Post Number: 3
We find we were on other sat even thouh say 91 nimic. Have more help on ground now but still no picture. We thought we had usa tv for moment, but seems not so easy?
Thank all for tryin help us,we are moved from Pakistan to Iran, many relativs in both plase.We on some sat but still autoroll.we read links sent us thanks all, will report back when we have usa tv, sex in sity

Gold Member

Post Number: 2480
if you in that part of the world Iran you can not get a dish antenna to see the satellite you are out of the footprint of the signal.

you will never ever no matter how hard you try get a signal for 91 BEV in IRAN

no usa sat's are in your sky the earth is blocking the signal

Bronze Member
Username: Carpie

Post Number: 11
A 2700 receiver doesnt know what sat it is pointed at. You are picking up a signal but the 2700 is calling it 91 because that is the name of the sat you have selected in the antenna set-up. You will only know what satellite you have when you have examined the programming you are receiving.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2486
viewsat can id the sat....so handy

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 144
Mangla
Here is one way to receive USA TV Channels.

http://watch-tv-on-the-internet.1top11.com/watch-tv-on-the-internet.php

Tehran

Post Number: 4
Thankyou all for tryin to help us. You may have I do not no? We have satalite goin now,am told it is 119 and it bring us many usa tv chanel. we not have nimic,nimic is from canada we learn, not possible to get from here.We did not want Canada tv but USA tv, we now have usa tv many chanel, thank you much.HBO yes we like, Stars yes we likes.We had to pay a sat man to hook up, some kind of box decoder he put on,unsure what but watchin fta on pansat 2700.we also had wrong bindery file on?

by now

Username: Nbn13i_n

Post Number: 1
hey old friend. you got me laughing , how the hell did you come up with neeraj. anyway its almost perfect. stick with me I'll teach you a couple of more tricks.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2543
Neeraj

This is my last post in this thread. please understand this.

From were you are located in the world (Iran) you can not receive any US satellite provider.

Not Dish Network, Direct TV, BEV, or any satellite in orbit over the USA.

Its the same for someone located in the USA we can not receive satellites in orbit over Iran.

Users have came in your thread here and provided you with great answers and links to sat's you can receive and also links to places on the net you use to watch some USA tv.

here is a nice place to watch American TV and movies

Upload

Your eather are a 11 year old bored ignorant kid, do not understand English when reading it, a troll, or stupid. Whatever one you are I have tried hard to help you. Give it up you cant do what are asking plain and simple and this is a waist of everyones time and this forum's space.

Username: Nbn13i_n

Post Number: 2
come on FTA you are not as dumb as the others , I can't believe everyone has hamster IQ's here. didn't you notice ahmadinjead picked up his western lingo by the third post. read the post fast , it rolls like a northern american or a canuck. fu.cking idiots duped again.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2546
I still give all users here a chance and will try to help everone.

yes i noticed that as well

Upload

Username: Stemmer2

Post Number: 7
spelling even got better... ;-)

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1654
From IRAN, you can point your dish to some IRAN satellite and receive free channels. You cannot get any of the DN or BEV channels.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2654
I think we have covered this enough

Username: Horny_satgirl

Iowa, Enjoy sex wi...

Post Number: 9
Hey Neerj, are you sure you are getting 119?? If so you might want to right a paper on it!

Silver Member
Username: One_eye_jack

Post Number: 156
Mangla
Sure had you all going from Iran.

Here is your man from Iran

NuKeMs

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I toyed with the idea of logging in as Neeraj Mangla (would have been fun) but decided against it."

Wouldn't have worked.

And get a new schtick. You said the same thing the LAST time you "returned."

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 33
This guy is making fool of himself and others.Just garbage ! Please make this site informative ! please close this thread!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us