Want to buy HD receiver

Username: Chirut

Post Number: 3
Hello guys,
I have 42" LCD tv. Right now I am using cXXsat7000. I am plannin to buy HD receiver. and I want to get DN Channels . Could you please tell me which one is the best 1 price as well as support.

sv8000hd
pxxnsat 9200hd
vxxwsat 9000hd
captain 8000hd
cxxlsat 8100hd
captiv 3000hd

Thanks in adavnce.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2408
Do some serious shopping and reading. It is a huge investment right now. I know the viewsat after you get the adaptor needed to view DN hd will be around $750 most other receiver need a adapter as well for DN HDTV. BEV will work however without it.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2386
very EXPENSIVE for something u dont know how long they will work... I would wait till they come out with a good fix first... prices should drop some more too. U can get a setup around 600 now, but may drop more soon.

Bronze Member
Username: Lomna

Post Number: 27
Dantetn... I thought to buy hd receiver,but changed my mind, because of the price not really worth it. Not getting whole alot channels today. Hopefully in future price will come down as well. what happen if bev upgrade their hd technology. Better wait my friend !!

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2394
right... I hear, (i dont have one) that the hd channels arent the best quality anyway. If the prices come down to where i can get a reciever and the add on module for around 450, i would do it. Also, with a good feeling about pta in general.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us