DIsEqC and CS_232T

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 50
I've 110 on DiSEqc #2 and 119 on DiSEqc #4 and know they are correct because my CaptiveWorks is up and running fine.

I've got a Pansat clone converted to 2700 and Uploaded the CS_232T_Lightning_100t-Series_serial.bin.

Had some signal issues When assigning DiSEqC settings and Power Scanning so I hit "Defualt Setting".

When I went to "Dish Setup" I had no listing for 110/119/91 but a very large list of actual sattelites listed by name.

I again uploaded the CS_232T_Lightning_100t-Series_serial.bin and still the same.

I've uploaded the jvvh_208_1 and again the CS_232T_Lightning_100t-Series_serial.bin.

Under "System Information": Clone-Safe:75-232T-EUbX Boot ver : 75 23.Dec.2007

Still large satellite name listing but no 110/119.

Hoping someone will point me in the right direction.

Bronze Member
Username: Rescate

VENEZUELA

Post Number: 94
Pablo,

Utiliza el channel master para cargar la lista de canales (COMO SI FUERA UNA 2700) y luego le pones los DISECQ correctos en la configuracion.

Cada vez que cargas un nuevo bin la configuracion y los canales se van.

O sea si tienes una caja funcionando, lee su lista de canales con Channel Master, la guardas en tu compu para la proxima vez tambien, y la cargas al clone convertido (utiliza la opcion 2700), eso es todo.

Pasate a SOLOHISPANOS--2

Upload

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2402
what lnb are you using?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 51
jeez, i shoulda been more specific .... lnb's and stuff r all good - i'd meant i can't find echo 110/119 in the satellite listing so i can scan them

Gold Member

Post Number: 2410
ok you need a updated satfile then or does your receiver do blind scan?

Still would like to know the rest of your set up
lnbs, switchs

Bronze Member

Post Number: 53
Two dishes each with DSS DUAL LNBF 12-20-12.70 ghZ Lo FREQ - 11.25 and a standard DIsEQc2.0 switch .... how would i install an updated satfile? i'd thought reinstalling the 232T would do that and keep it to the minimum dish/bev needed

Gold Member

Post Number: 2414
does the receiver do blind scan?
are these lnb dish 500 or dish pro

Bronze Member

Post Number: 55
i believe they r neither - manufactured b digiwave

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6518
This is the sequence:
1. Upload the 232T or similar conversion BIN.
2. do default settings.
3. do TV settings including date and time
4. Select 1 Antenna setting and DisEqC connection, based on actual physical setup
5. Do Power scan. By this time the key roll in.
6. Select your other sats if any in Antenna settings. Do power Scan.
7. Do Channel Edit and set up the favourites and parental controls.

Every 2500, clone and FLU has the basic 119W (Echo 7) and 110W (Echo 8,6 or 8.1) in the Antenna list.
With some LNBs getting them both is tricky. Settings vary with different LNBs and Dish setups.

Fuller instructions are included in the Instructions that come with full package.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Bronze Member

Post Number: 56
Thanx for all help ..... what i hadn't realized is that when you select echo8.10 from the satlist and assign the DisEqC port that the first transponder listed there (before scanning) does not have a signal, once changing the tp i could see that i did have signal on the sat and proceeded to powerscan - everyhing's all good again. I hit default key before scanning and the keys hadn't rolled by the time scan was finished so i entered them manually .... is the autoroll for dish working on converted 2500clone to 2700 with CS232t ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us