Pansat Clone convert issue

Bronze Member
Username: Fumate

Post Number: 48
I've 110 on DiSEqc #2 and 119 on DiSEqc #4 and know they are correct because my CaptiveWorks is up and running fine.

I've got a Pansat clone converted to 2700 and Uploaded the CS_232T_Lightning_100t-Series_serial.bin.

Had some signal issues When assigning DiSEqC settings and Power Scanning so I hit "Defualt Setting".

When I went to "Dish Setup" I had no listing for 110/119/91 but a very large list of actual sattelites listed by name.

I again uploaded the CS_232T_Lightning_100t-Series_serial.bin and still the same.

I've uploaded the jvvh_208_1 and again the CS_232T_Lightning_100t-Series_serial.bin.

Under "System Information": Clone-Safe:75-232T-EUbX Boot ver : 75 23.Dec.2007

Still large satellite name listing but no 110/119.

Hoping someone will point me in the right direction.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 49
guess i shoulda referenced the binfile name in the thread to get a response, been lotsa threads regarding the "convert" and issues - reading n reading

Bronze Member
Username: Rescate

VENEZUELA

Post Number: 93
Hola Pablo,

Lo que sucede es que cuando carga un nuevo bin la lista de canales NO ESTA, TAMPOCO LA CONFIGURACION DE DISECQ.

PASATE A SOLOHISPANOS--2 alli te doy la respuesta.

Upload

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 679
Pablo, Echo7 is 119 and Echo 8 is 110.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 54
Thanx Abby:

Tis what I'd been thinking but was till not getting any signal on Echo 7 under antennea setup after i assigned the switch settings - changed the first transponder listed and have signal - power scanning now - gonna c how it works out - will let ya know

Bronze Member

Post Number: 57
Thanx for all help ..... what i hadn't realized is that when you select echo8.10 from the satlist and assign the DisEqC port that the first transponder listed there (before scanning) does not have a signal, once changing the tp i could see that i did have signal on the sat and proceeded to powerscan - everyhing's all good again. I hit default key before scanning and the keys hadn't rolled by the time scan was finished so i entered them manually .... is the autoroll for dish working on converted 2500clone to 2700 with CS232t ?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us