Programming a VS Ultra

Bronze Member
Username: Ragidy57

Post Number: 49
I have asked this question before...maybe this is more clear in what i need to know thanks

Hello,

I have been searching for a few days looking for a step by step guide on setting up a Viewsat Ultra Box. I already have a working Extreme Box that was set up by a friend. I pointed my own dish. I self learned by reading how to load the latest bins. I dont call him for anything now. Just load the new bins and i have TV.

Waiting on my Ultra box to come in the mail so i wanted to be ready for it when it comes in. I want to be able to pull it out of the box and be able to starting setting it up for TV. Sat is already pointed on the 110 119 Sats. I have to add the DP34 which wont be any problem.

Im more concerned about what files and steps i need to take to get the ultra getting TV. Do i download a channel list or do a scan to make a list. Then do i just install the lasted bin and let it auto roll and i will have TV. im sure its more steps than that.

Can someone point me in the right direction. I dont want to have to relie on someone else to do it for me. I know i can do it myself. I know my way around a computer. I just need someone to tell me what to do and what not to do.

Thanks

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2403
this should help you if you have any questions just ask

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/424720.html
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us