Pansat 2700a

Bronze Member
Username: Keanos

Post Number: 80
The last few times I have installed a new bin on my pansat 2700a all my channels get erased. It never did this before.Any one know what I need to do to fix it so I dont have to rescan the channels everytime I load a new bin?
Thanks in advance &

Silver Member
Username: Scabz

Knoxville, Tn Us

Post Number: 189
Mine use to do the same but I have a vs ultra. It don't do that now. So, I don't know what's up .

Username: Foxcroft

Post Number: 7
this is the q nobody want to answer

Silver Member
Username: Nikk

Post Number: 451
It depends on which bin you are downloading, did you downloaded the X-87BL_071223_B75_232_api_key? or any jvvh or CS_ bins???

The only bins that erases all of the channels are the jvvh or CS_ bins that are made for the Pansat 2500 converted to 2700 clone...

If that is the case then you have to get the bins for 2700 original, unless you have a 2500 converted to 2700 receiver, in that case then there is nothing to do besides save the channel list to your computer using channel master or any similar software and then download that list again after downloading a bin...

Username: Madhudsstester

Post Number: 2
HELP HELP>>>>> I recently bought pansat 2700a receiver. I loaded X-87BL_071222_B75_231_api bin. When i do blind scan it wont recognize any transponder it returns 0 transponder. I see the signal is 99% all the time i think it stuck or may be not working and no quality. Is there any problem with my receiver? When i press SIG (GREEN) button i dont see anything.

Silver Member
Username: Vndpatel

Post Number: 373
did you select a satellite signal? like 110,61,??? echo3ku?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 680
bob john, you use the Channel Master, for free from SharpC, to save your channel list on your computer once you've scanned and trimmed it to your liking.

After that, you simply reload this list using the Channel Master onto your receiver every time you flash a new bin and lose all your channels.

Username: Madhudsstester

Post Number: 5
When i go to Satellite antenna set up and select echostar 119 i see the signal 99% and quality nothing. when i do blind scan i didnt get any transponder.

Bronze Member
Username: P0tzzz

USA

Post Number: 83
if your quality is nothing, that means your not getting any signal from the sat...check your hardware connections to make sure everything is connected.

Username: Viller

Post Number: 2
Madhu Sudhan, Sounds like your not hitting the bird in the air. I have a 2700a here that some times shows quality some times not. I am using the dish 500 dish with the Dish pro dual lnb my set up is

Echo 7 Universal 1 LNB 9750/10600
DISEqc 1

Echo 8 Universal 2 LNB 9750/10750
DISEqc 2

Silver Member
Username: Jkmago

Post Number: 109
Why not people keep it simple

After loading a new bin, Go to Installation, Antenna set up, select Disq 1 0r 2 for 110 or 61.5 and Band Echo 3 Ku and Echo 7 Ku and save it and exit and do Pwer or blind scan. after that go to channel edit sort it alphabetically and start adding into Favorite.
This is very Simple, I am not Techie but could do every time I load new bin. I never had this problem.

Enjoy TV

Bronze Member
Username: Jockster

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 14
CAN SOME1 TELL ME WAT THE LATEST PANSAT 2700a BIN IS?..SI VOUS PLAIT

Bronze Member
Username: P0tzzz

USA

Post Number: 89
Latest bin is 233, but its down right now for BEV/DN(PPV's, xxx, premium, etc...)
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us