Need help

Bronze Member
Username: Gupulamba

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 34
hi i converted my flu to pansat and i put the new bin CS_232T_Lightining_100t_Series_Serial and i get ZERO Transponders when i try to scan it can someone please help me... ill be very thankful to them

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6505
You have to do
1. Default setting
2. TV setup
3. Antenna setup - one sat only and properly connected in software if there are switches.
4. Blind scan.
5. repeat 3 and 4 with other sats or LNBs you have.

THERE ARE NO SHORT CUTS

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 658
Sorry to interrupt. Just one quick request and I'll go: Nalin, can you please help this guy out: https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/422993.html

I'm trying to help him but we need some real help.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6507
I don't think you were doing too badly. I have been reading the thread.
He does not seem to have the concept that setting any sat in the software does not mean a thing. If you are not acheiving it is not because of lack of knowledge on your part. You will have to insist from him clear cut statement. "2 sats and 2 cables" is too vague.

Please carry on for a while. It is good experience with a special type of client.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 659
LOL. ok I'll try some more.... but keep checking in and jump in if you see anything you can add to it.

Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2320
As soon as they both read what I posted their the trouble will be over.

Abby

Always always spend as much time as you need to finding out 100% of all their set up. Each receiver, switch, and LNB by name that they have in their system. That will save you so much time in the long run. I asked n that thread hours ago what his set up was then sadly had a real customer stop by and needed help. You are trying hard and doing good.

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 665
Thanks FTA TEASTER. Been trying to help and learn at the same time and it's been very educational. Thanks for the tip.

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 35
i did everything it still doesnt work i scanned sat-39

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 668
What's sat-38? Do you have a dish pointed at this Satellite?

Bronze Member

Brampton, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 36
i dont understand i just loaded the new bin on ma converted flu to pansat and when i do the power scan it shows me no transponders and then it doesnt scan it at alll so can someone pleease help me i dont understand whatz going on.... THANKZ
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us