C00lsat Cheap or Inexpensive (quality)?

Username: Wesleytallant

Post Number: 3
I see that C00lsat 7100 Pvr is about $100 less than VS 7000 Pvr and other units. Is this a case of you get what you pay for?

Silver Member
Username: Kll

Post Number: 121
I don't know about 7000 models, but I tested VS xtr and csat 5000 at the same time- Csat got much better picture

Post Number: 4
Thanks for the input. Why is SonicV so much more for the PVR? I like that it can record two shows at the same time. but its twice as much.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2355
yes its kinda based on that thery they are clones of the better brands so yes cheeper

PVR is higher it has more hardware to be a dual tuner with recording......2 tuners, a hard drive...more complex software so you are getting more

If you are teck savy at all the DREAMBOX brand receivers have a dual tuner DVR as well. That receiver works ALL THE TIME and has been while the others are not working......worth looking into a better investment its alot more stable....

google dreambox

Bronze Member
Username: Topy

Post Number: 14
Cs 5000 pltnm : I tried to upload new bin with pro loader, but nothing happening, when I click on connect, nothing happening, port is ok,receiver is on and connected, what else I am forgetting,,, any guess that I can recheck. thx

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2412
try rebooting the host computer

Silver Member

Post Number: 122
HOW DO U KNOW RECEIVER IS CONNECTED

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
cuz I connected, lol,,, display is showing on channel # is displaying, cable is connected on both ends,, as per THE FTA TESTER I am gonna reboot the pc and try again ,,, brb

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I rebooted my pc & tried again same situation,, no movement, any thing in mind , anybody please,
Thx

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
please dont push me at the bottom of threads,,, please guess & guide me,, thx

Silver Member

Post Number: 123
CONNECT YOUR PC TO THE BOX WITH THE REAR SWITCH ON THE BOX OFF, CLICK CONNECT BUTTON AND AFTER THAT TURN REAR SWITCH ON

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

NC

Post Number: 384
RK.
have you thought of starting your own thread for help instead of hijacking a thread?

Post Number: 5
Yeah you did kind of hijack my thread. I just want to know about the quality of c00lsat. not how to fix them.

Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

NC

Post Number: 393
wesey,
i have a c00lsat 7000 and i am very happy with it.good picture and easy to use
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us