Need Help!!!

Silver Member
Username: Cricket674

Post Number: 161
I have a Pansat 2700a (2500 to 2700)and need help...
After every 10 minutes The screen always says scrambled or bad channel and it goes away for about a minute but then it comes back. My question is how do i stop my satellite from saying scrambled or bad channel after every 10 mintues???
These are my settings
Clonesafe: 75-231T-EUbX
Boot Version:75
22 december 2007

Any help appreciated

Bronze Member
Username: Gmanrus

Post Number: 43
The same problem I have. Somebody told me to install 231_freezeFIX bin but the problem remains, anyway try it, may be it will fix ur problem...
http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2280
We all must wait for new bins their is no fix as of now for that receiver

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6460
I have read the details of the process whereby a software writer such as Chancy picks up the real Pansat 2700 BIN such as BIN 231 and changes it to the conversion BIN for use on the converted 2500/FLUs.

Nowhere there is any step that requires the writer to do anything with the real workings of the BL BIN. What I am saying is that the writer that makes the changes and brings you the conversion BIN, whether it is Chancy or somebody else, cannot alter the basic working of the BIN. any quirk or problem in the original BL BIN remains.

Silver Member

Post Number: 162
Thank you all... This site has everything...
Help(from some people), people being racist, people bashing eachother, everything

Silver Member

Post Number: 163
Do I have to wait for a bin??? Is it out yet??? if it is please post it here

Silver Member
Username: Jurj1

Post Number: 265
Yes, and no not yet for your cl0ne. Soon though as p@nsat released new bins which aparently fixed the freezing issue.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us