What sats availble ?

Username: Lomna

Post Number: 10
what dn,bev,satelites availble in northeren california ?

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2284
Devin

Sorry is silly night here

www.dishpointer.com will help with seeing what sat's you can receive.....what kind of system do you have?
What are you trying to receive?

Username: Post_man

Post Number: 3
North and South America Satellite List.

http://www.lyngsa* t.com/america.html
....................omit*

Username: Post_man

Post Number: 4
devin
Dish Network Satellites and Channel list.

http://ekb.dbstalk.com/dishlist.htm

Bell ExpressVu Niniq 1 and 2 Channel list.

http://www.lyngsa*t.com/packages/expressvu1.html

http://www.lyngsa*t.com/packages/expressvu2.html

With the proper equipment and installation,you can receive most of them.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
Omar, Thanks,I'm trying to get signal from nimiq2 (bev82) signal and quality is good. Getting signal from even transponders only. Why is that, Can I do something? Lngsat gives me sat list not availblity. Thanks again !

Gold Member

Post Number: 2303
Devin,
If you are just getting even transponders you have a antenna setting wrong

please list your set up so I can try to help you

Receiver, lnb, switches, everything you can think of will help

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Thanks tester, Actually I,m a truck driver. Driving from B.C to Calif. Using bev paid receiver.I do have 18 inches dish with single lnb install on my truck.getting 79% signal strength from 82 sat. Bev not helping me cuz they aren,t responsible for service in the u.s.a. Last week was I was getting signal from odd and even tps. Now only even tps.Missing channels because of this.Please suggest me something.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2311
I am not going to much help with you using a BEV receiver....I would guess at this point if the lnb was working before 100% and now not you have a bad lnb . We know something changed thats for sure..

Silver Member
Username: Aanaa

Post Number: 215
Bev receiver - my understanding
once you pay to the Bell they will provide their own dish/receiver we call bell receiver

am I right Devin?

paraphrasing
- you have installed the dish on the truck on 82?
how they fix an angle?
means 82 S is not fixed when u r on move
please explain

thanks

Gold Member

Post Number: 2312
He has stated his problem was only receiving the odd transponders only the even ones.

He did not say anything about his angle being off he did however say he has 79% signal so dish pointing is ok. I am assuming he adjusts the antenna when parked like most drivers here in the usa do for direct or DN.

The problem as i see it is the LNB is now not switching to the other polarity so he is missing all the transponders on it now. Its a bad LNB

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
I,m need tv only when whenever I'm waiting for the load to come back .Waiting can be hours long or days long.I do not move my truck. I simply park it. I can easily position my dish in order to get signal.Signal is always very good.But only even tps shows signal.

Bronze Member
Username: Tytaz

Post Number: 28
Tell BEV what they can do with their subscription, receiver and dish. Go buy FTA because there is much better support.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2314
Steve,
Ya and what does he do days like today with no tv?

Devin,

I was right I thought you pointed the dish when parked lol I take a dish camping so i understand....A lnb should be easy to find they are the same as dish network uses here in the usa..

Bronze Member

Post Number: 15
I was writing when tester answer me.THANKS! I wanna add that lnb can,t be bad cuz when I come back to B.C. It works fine. I assume it the footprints of the sat which I,m using. It is the positioning of the sat. But very strange some times I do get signal from all the tps and some time even or odd tps go missing. Do they really keep change the position of the sat? Suggest me some thing. if anyway I can boost signal or

Bronze Member
Username: Merk

Post Number: 25
the sats dont move you do witch changes the dish position

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Harper, I talk to bev they says "you are not allowed to take our receiver in the u.s.a it is dn or dtv area. we can,t go there.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
mjhp.. you may be right ,but do you think they keep moving channels to odd or even tps?

Bronze Member
Username: Tytaz

Post Number: 29
Very sorry to both of you.I am watching today....And your help "Tester" is appreciated...Thank You. You have helped me many times.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2315
Ok lets clear this up

whats happens is this this

He is a truck driver. In his truck he has a antenna and a receiver. When he has to park for a while he gets the antenna out, mounts it in a temporary place outside some ware and points making all the proper adjustments for tilt and direction to BEV 81. Then he watchs his bev receiver while he is parked at that location. Then he disconnects everthing, packs away the receiver and antenna and drives off in the sunset....After a while he has to park again...he gets the antenna out, mounts it in a temporary place outside some ware and points making all the proper adjustments for tilt and direction to BEV 81. Then he watchs his bev receiver while he is parked at that location. Then he disconnects everthing, packs away the receiver and antenna and drives off in the sunset......and so on and so on

Hope that clears that up

Bronze Member

Post Number: 18
Yes sir..You are 100% right!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us