Need converting kit for pansat 2500 clone

Gold Member
Username: Satgrl

Post Number: 1158
looks like i have a pansat 2500 clone and i must convert..so can someone plzzz give me the direct link for the conversion..thanks

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 622
This a serious question satgrl? Usually you're the one providing such information. Anywhoo... https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/home-video/422426.html

One bit of advice though. It seems your clone has a boot system prior to the boot 6.0. You'll be well advised to load the Boot 6.0, then the 293T or the 294T file before applying the conversion.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1160
where the hell do i get a boot 6.0???????? im soo confused

Gold Member

Post Number: 1161
ok i got boot 60..now what is the diffrence between chancy and jvvh? and if i convert is the newest bin our for this?

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 627
The method for reverting back to a 2500 for a messed up 2500>2700 conversion has the Boot 6.0 file included. I don't have a link to it but most FTA boards have it in their Fortec/Pansat 2500 section.

Take a deeeeeeep breath and it will all be ok.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1162
i got boot 6.0 already now shoulod i load it? and then after that i have that full kit thing that i downloaded..what bin should i download? so i can start converting..and what is chancy and jvvh is that one file type or diffrent types of converting methods?

Silver Member

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 631
After the Boot 6.0, you load the last bin for the 2500 - the 294T bin, THEN you load the conversion.

Once converted, you can use the jvvh bins or the CS_ bins . Makes no difference.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us