Where we find Info On C-Band

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 171
I am thinking of using the C-Band with the big Dish, can anyone direct me to a link for all the info I can get on C-Band.

Bronze Member
Username: Merk

Post Number: 24
lyngsa*t.com/index.html

has it all just start clicking on links to diferent page's just remove the * and there you go

Silver Member
Username: Hshakarchi

Post Number: 173
Tahnks mjhp, I know about this link, what I need is a C-Band Forum with all chats about this subject, I know that DSS rookie has a thread about it, but the sight is alaways closed for VIP members only

Silver Member
Username: Ajdarwin

Post Number: 249
I am interested in using a big dish ( 2 Meter ) or bigger, with an FTA receiver, with a combo LNB for linear, circular, and C band. This can be connected via an adapter to move the dish to find all the satellites. This will be a long term project which I will update you on.

Username: Ghostcdn

Pescara, Abruzzo Italia

Post Number: 3
google FTATECH

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2287
Not alot on C-band your FTA receiver can receive. A friend of mine has 4dtv and uses the same 31" motorized dish as me. Off of his 10 foot BUD he can get about 20 channels we cannot with a 31" but, most of them are the same pps feed so its more like 10 channels you would gain only above what I use here a 31" dish, motor, and liner-circular LNB. I did not include 4DTV Channels in this comparison as they require a 4DTV receiver and you have to pay for most channels. The 4DTV receiver gets about 50 free channels but a FTA receiver can not get those.

Oh and everthing he gets on the BUD we get someware anyway..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us