P*nsat 2700 PLease Help

Username: Dashboard0210

Post Number: 7
i have been trying to upload the new bin for my pansat but have not been succesfull. i have the new loader X-87bl V27.02 and the new bin file 2700 b75_231 freezefix but when i get to about 65percent loaded it sends me a message that the download failed can somebody please help me. can anybody tell me what to do?

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2269
did you try to reboot the host computer?

have you used that cord before and everthing work?

Silver Member
Username: Viruscauser

Leesburg, Georgia

Post Number: 611
I assume you already have boot-75 installed on your genuine Pansat 2700? I have to ask. That's the law. :-) Even if it's a genuine Pansat, you're better off loading the TIVO clone-safe bin instead of the genuine bin.

Recheck your connections and try rebooting your computer and try again. Sometimes that's all it takes.

Post Number: 9
i have used the same cord many times i also own a c*ptive works 600premium and its working. i will try to restart my computer and see if that works out thanks.

Post Number: 10
hello its me again. i already rebooted my computer and tried loading the bin but nothing happened it gave me the same update flash failed any suggestions???

Bronze Member
Username: Ennio

Post Number: 12
I have a converted to 2700 pansat clone I just install the bin : freeze fix 231 leaf, but it download nice but no picture is this bin not good for clone ??
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us