Where can i get Pansat 2500 -2700 Satfile?

Username: Dabrat72

Post Number: 10
Hello, Thanks for all your help! I was able to install the new bin, but i am still missing a bunch of channels. I have been reading the posts and they mention something about a Satfile? Where can i get the satfile for the Pansat converted 2500 to 2700? Anyhelp will be appreciated. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!!!!!!

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1630
www.dssworld.co.nr

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thanks AV, but will there be a file there that I can download the sats?I saw the page and saw the channel guide but will i be able to download? All i have is ECHO 8.10/KU and Nimiq 1.3 and 2/both KU I don't see where i would see 110 or 119. I am kind of a newie, i really try to do things on my own before bugging everyone on the board, but i only have 502, 505 and 509 from the 500's i would really like them like i had before. PLEASE!!! HELP!! Thanks!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6450
Dina Alvarez :
Echo 7=110W
Echo 8.1=119W
Unless you have two dishes, you can't get these and Nimiq 1.3 (91W) and Nimiq 2 (82W). You have to know how many and which sats you are pointing to.

Do menu/Dish setup/Antenna settings
Select one sat and connect it to the right port (1,2,3 or 4)
Do a power scan.

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 316
totally good question and kick a_ss response...this is the stuff that newbies need to realize....Dina asked the right stuff and she said she read previous threads...at 11 posts she was miles ahead of repetitive posts from lazy slobs....this should be a main thread in itself......good show Dina...u have researched...cheers

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
HI Nalin,

I just did the Scan for Echo 7 and it gave me the same channels as Echo 8.1 so know I have 2 of each channel. I still wasn't able to get the 500's back. What am i doing wrong? You mentioned the ports, where are these and maybe this has something to do with my problem?

Silver Member

Post Number: 317
Dina...u did not mention the sats...if u are 110/119 the DN channels are slow uploading and may not complete...I am using echo 3 DN ...but my main is nimiq bev as a backup..so I will have both in case they screw us like last week..go to your channel edit and delete all channels...then select sat and rescann

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2253
dina,
what is your lnb? Also if you tried to scan 119 but received channels on 118 you are not receiving 119.

119 is a regular circular DN sat
118 is a special liner sat
it takes diferant lnb's to receive each one

so please list what lnb's and switches you are using

Bronze Member

Post Number: 14
omg..i am really confused now..lol
Ok i deleted the channels, i am now power scanning Echo 8.1/ku which is 110. Echo 3 and 7 all give me the same channels as 8.1 and I don't see 119 coming into play here. Like i said 8.1 and 7 are giving me the exact channels. Any advice as to which other should I scan? Which one might give me the 500's? I lost a bunch of local as well. Thanks to Psychmonster too! I repeat I am trying my best to not be a nuisance but who else could I turn too but you guys!

Silver Member

Post Number: 318
FTA...your call now...even I am confused by the 118 referance

Silver Member

Post Number: 319
ps...power scanning.???...just select sat and then toggle over to "scan"...its that easy

Gold Member

Post Number: 2258
ok ok i know what it is i bet

list all of your set up

what lnb, receiver, antenna----EVERTHING

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
I have a FLU 2500/2700..um the antenna is DN I don't know where to get the lnb. I didn't install this, a friend did so about 3 years ago and I started reading and trying to learn about a year ago and i was doing ok up until about a month ago. Oh! I went to Antenna Setup and it says lnb and it says Standard but it has an arrow and gives me a choice to select Standard, dish pro, single sh, single sl, universal 1 or 2, single stack. the Config is 11250.
let me know what other info u need. THANKS!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2266
we will need you find out what your lnb is. Eather go look at it or ask your friend. We also will need to know if a switch is inline. No one can tell you the correct settings without that information.

look at back of receiver follow the coax from their to the dish outside. Does it go to switch? a switch looks like a splitter in a way....then look at the dish does it have a name or any markings on it?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 17
ok will check and post as soon as I have it. The reciever has a cable that goes to the Cable Wall outlet I do know that the signal is being sent through the cable that was used for Cable tv before. Could you explain what LNB is and i can look for it? Dish name or info i will post when i go look at antenna. Wow you guys are amazing, thanks for all your help!!!!

Gold Member

Post Number: 2271
the lnb is on the dish outside it is what the coax will be connected to.

I have to go to a family Christmas dinner I will be back around 10pm

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6454
Dina: In absence of any detailed information I can only give you general information.
Your started by talking about nimiq 1.3 and nimiq 2 and also about 110 and 119.
With any general installation (3 years old) you can't have all 4 on one dish - there are exceptions with the newer 18 x 24 dish with 4 LNBs, but that does not seem to be your situation.
One 20" Dish can normally give you 110/119 combo OR 82/91 combo, not all 4 sats.
Then you started talking about Echo 3, which is at 61.5W. You NEED a separate Dish for that, and I am sure you can look at the roof to see if there one two or three dishes, and the number of LNBs on each and the number of wires that are coming out of the LNBs, whether the wires go into one or two switches and then the output.

You asked what an LNB is. It is a 2-3 inch diameter 4-6 inch long cylindrical thing that is pointing towards the Dish, and out of which one or two cables coming out.

The other thing you should note down is that irrespective what you are saying in your Antenna setup, you can only scan the sats you are pointing to. So if you are pointing to Echo 7 at 119W and do an antenna setting of Nimiq or Echo 3, you are STILL SCANNING 119W, and the channels you get are all Echo 7 channels.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us