Dead Pensat Converted Reciever

Username: Airfis

Post Number: 5
First Merry X-mas to all of you guys, this site has been a life saver! I hope someone can help me out with my little (big problem). I have a Pensat 2500 clone that I converted to a Pensat 2700. In the conversion process, I used the jvvh_208_1.bin file BEFORE I used the j27_205_1.bin. Since then, I'm unable to flash the latest bins. I tried flashing with the original pensat bins as well, but it just flashes through the B75 and then I get a couldn't write to file error on BL Updater. Anyone know if this means my box is totally dead for good or can I revert to an older bin and do the conversion again. Please help! Thanks in advance!}

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1628
Russ B,

Go to www.dssworld.co.nr and download this file Convert Back FLU/Pansat 2500 from the FTA Receiver Guides forum. After you're done, then restart the conversion using FLU - Pansat 2700 Conversion Kit which you can also download from www.dssworld.co.nr.

Username: Airfis

Post Number: 6
Thanks AV, I tried it and it still doesn't flash. I tried the boot60 bin and no luck. I know it's not the cable or loader or the bin, because it worked on one of my other receivers. I have a feeling I might too late for this one. Any other suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Bronze Member
Username: Mzakcat

Post Number: 56
are the others the 2500 straight cable, or null

Username: Loco3131

Post Number: 2
i put the new bin 231 for 2700a it worked good for a day and half but there was alot of freezing and rebooting now on the last freeze it froze and went to reboot and now it doesnt want to come on anymore.im assuming my box went dead any thoughts on how i can get back to life????
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us