Silver Member
Username: Kirankumar

NC

Post Number: 362
any new on cs 7000? thanks

Bronze Member
Username: Nbn9

Post Number: 25
you are better of posting in the comments and suggestions forum. that is where nalin is spreading his delusions these days.

Silver Member

NC

Post Number: 363
thanks

Username: Gmanrus

Post Number: 9
Nalin, u gave me the file to convert my Pansat 2500a to 2700, so followed the instructions and everything is OK. The question is: which Pansat do I have now and which bins do I have to install on my Pansat? Gimme some sources of the latest bins for my Pansat. Thanx.

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1668
wait for your converted files to come out....they are usually posted 12 to 48 hours after the original pansat2700 files come out..

Gold Member
Username: Dude123

Post Number: 1669
visit www.dssworld.co.nr for the converted 2700

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
OK, but www.dssworld.co.nr is huge forum, tell me where exactly can I find the latest bin for my Pansat?

Silver Member

NC

Post Number: 369
please don't try to hijack threads

Bronze Member

Post Number: 12
What r u talkin' about??? I need some help but African says: "please don't try to hijack threads" - what does it mean??? HELP MEEE!

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6402
For Pansat 2500/FLU converted to 2700

In case you have difficulty getting the latest Chancy BIN, it is available here.

Everything you need for 2500/Flu to 2700 conversion in one package.
Instructions included.
The latest Chancy CS_231T_lightning included and available separately.

http://public.box.net/2500_full_kit

FOR DN and BEV FIX 22nd December, 2007.

You still have a Pansat 2500 clone converted to work like a Pansat 2700. It will only take converted BINs.
The instructions in th ekit are full, I beleive. The latest BIN to use is CS-231T_lightning which also in included. There are additional jvvh_leafs Bin available

Bronze Member

Post Number: 13
Thank u Nalin, but could u explain me what's the difference between Pansat 2500a conv. to 2700, Pansat 2700, Pansat 2700a and Pansat 2500-2700 clone???

Bronze Member

Post Number: 16
Thank u Nalin Nyda for ur help, now everything is working good after more than 6 month delay.

Gold Member

Post Number: 6411
1. Gennuine Pansat 2700A for which BlackList sweats and makes the BINs. He puts in some clone killer software so that a Pansat 2700 clone cannot use them.

2. A Pansat 2700 clone - pure and simple. These are almost exact copies of the WHOLE machine. Chancy has been picking up BlackList's files for over a year and removing the clone killer part and putting them out with the name tivo attached to it. Then there is another guy by the name of Don denero who also does something similar and puts out clone safe files for the Pansat 2700 copies.

3. When the Pansat 2500A support stopped from BlackList, it seemed the end for that receiver. Then there were Fortec Ultra (FLU) which were copies of the Pansat 2500. and there were many other 2500A clones, notably Pantec, Eagle star etc. Similar to the 2700 world, Blacklist produced the files with clone killer in it, Chancy removed the clone killer and allowed them to be used in the Pansat 2500 clones. The last one was 294t.

When the support for the 2500 stopped, a guy by the name of jvvh got the idea to squeeze the Pansat 2700 BIN software into a Pansat 2500a or a Pansat 2500A clone. He also got a little help from Chancy. He produced the conversion BINs. From version jv_205 to jvvh_217, they were his work. He got tired, opened his software to the public, and Chancy, and a couple of others continued his work. These are the conversion files good only for receivers that started life as 2500A or a 2500A clone (including FLU). Chancy's version is CS_231T_lightning. There is a jvvh_leafs(BG)_231 out there. BG stands for Background, because this guy put in the Toronto Maple Leafs as background. There are two other backgrounds available.
The original jvvh BINs were usable only as jtag files. Later they became available as ordinary serial load and have become very poplular.

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2203
Very informative Nalin thanks

Bronze Member

Post Number: 37
Thank u Nalin for everything. I have 1 more question:

I have 2 dishes, one for Echo 61.5 and another one is for Echo 110 and Echo 119. The problem is that I can watch only Echo 61.5 or Echo 110 and Echo 119. I thought that I have problems with my splitter, then I changed the old one to the newest, but the problem still remains. If I switch places for cables in my new splitter I would get only Echo 110 and Echo 119 or Echo 61.5. Could u tell me what can it be???

Gold Member

Post Number: 6461
Are you not using a 4 to 1 DisEqC switch?

Echo 7 (119W) = DisEqC Port 1
Echo 8.1 (110W) = DisEqC Port 2 or None (try both)
Echo 3 (61.5W) = DisEqC Port 3

The physical setup of the switch and the Antenna setups should match.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 44
What if I'm using Echo 8.1 with DiSEqC Port #3 and it is 61.5. And others sats find the same channels for different DiSEqC ports.

Silver Member
Username: Ed_zackary

Post Number: 629
Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 6462
61.5 on Diseqc port 3 is OK.

Do you have two cables or one cable out from the Dish that is supposed to be scanning both 119W and 110W? This cable or cables would be going to port 1 or port 1 and 2 of the DisEqC switch.
Or do you have just a two input, one output switch?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 45
Yeah, I have 2 input and 1 output splitter, and 1 dish as I know should scan both 119 and 110, and another should scan 61.5. So now I have only 61.5, but know I have to identify which Echo is for 110 and 119, right?

Bronze Member

Post Number: 46
So, am I right with the previous post?

Silver Member

NC

Post Number: 376
looks like you have a switch problem.you shoul try DiSeqc switch.4 inputs 1 output

Gold Member

Post Number: 6474
You may have a SW21 switch.
Is there only 1 output from the 119/110 LNB?
Then you would probably need setting using a Twin LNB.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 47
Thank u guys for ur help!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us