Latest News

Gold Member
Username: Asharfi

Post Number: 1611
Hey, friends!

More files will be out by this week or next week. Blacklist said that they'll release the new bins in 1-2 weeks, but it looks like Viewsat team is working very hard and soon they'll release the bins. As of now, most of the big DSS websites are down, but my website is always open. SonicViews are working, nFusions are working, and some other units are working. I'll update you guys with the latest FTA news. Stay tuned ...

Silver Member
Username: Ustaad_hc

Post Number: 510
thank you.}}}

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 771
Home Members FTA Dish keys FTA keys FTA files

December 21, 2007
ATTENTION MEMBERS: LATEST FTA NEWS

Our Private Members section has all the new FTA files and autoroll BIN's to fix your FTA receiver from the recent ECM. All receivers are up and running for DN & Veb. Get your satellite channels back up in minutes.

Instantly start downloading all the latest Software, Files, Upgrades, Key Codes, & Firmware to keep your FTA Receiver up and running all the time.

All receivers will have new fixes released from recent ECMs. New Fixes being released shortly.

Bronze Member
Username: Fredster

Post Number: 49
Makes you wonder why Viewsat has had a fix for their HD units for a while now and they now have come out with bins for the Sonicview..... it seems to me they want to promote new or expensive products first hence giving them a fix first ...

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6297
I think the Sonicview team has been working separately from Viewsat team. As they said it clearly - theirs, i.e sonicview's, is a temporary fix. Viewsat is working for a full fix.

Bronze Member
Username: Pk4ever

Alta loma, Ca U.s.

Post Number: 31
I would just like to take a second to thank the guys that keep up this site. Glad to see your keeping up the good work no matter what.

Bronze Member
Username: Pk4ever

Alta loma, Ca U.s.

Post Number: 33
Has anyone heard about cnx? dvsf ta is always so maxxed out so im not trying to be part of the problem by logging on and looking around
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us