NFusion and dedicated lan

Username: Megga1

Post Number: 1
Can nFusion work as standalone box with updates as needed through say a laptop with internet connection sharing set up or peer to peer to transfer updates or does it require a dedicated lan line to work?
Thanks.

Bronze Member
Username: Yakovaki

Post Number: 89
try nfusionforum.com

ask them there bro

Bronze Member
Username: Extremex

Post Number: 95
You currently need a constant internet connection to get video. You can use ICS with dial-up and it will work. But your phone line will be tied up when you want to watch tv.

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2345
just remember, a constant internet connection, getting something illegal... u are giving ur address out eveytime it is on. If the site ever gets compromised, they will have EVERY PERSON that ever used it. I dont know a lot about it, maybe they have a way around it?

Silver Member
Username: Space_invader

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 333
They don't seem to care...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2348
no way would i do it... it WILL happen.

Gold Member
Username: Cartier1

Post Number: 1564
it's risky . and immagine if these hits keep like this and everyone buy nfusion it will creat a scandal. the providers will do something which is taking poeople to court. what u think guys.?

Bronze Member
Username: Adave

Post Number: 84
if dish hack these side and find out the our ip address.

Gold Member

Post Number: 2356
no, no... at a site like this they cant get u on what u write here alone. They COULD however strengthen a case with the transcripts from here... say if they raided an fta dealer, got ur name and address, an fta site from which u got files... so forth. I lie all the time on the net, no names, no info. I use others wireless a lot too. im everywhere. lol
I would almost guarantee something will happen with all those internet recievers. U see all the time these child p0rn pervs getting caught using the net. And those sick basttards TRY not to get caught. Ur a sitting duck using these things. Court... uh yeah... lots of cash to get out of it.

Silver Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 341
Unless you become a gold or platinum member status (like dantetn) and you will be officially INSANE... there will be a special treatment for you instead of prison...

Gold Member

Post Number: 2359
do u disagree tommy?

Silver Member

Andromeda M31

Post Number: 342
well... no... everyone in here is insane, but the higher the status level, the more benefits you get... lol

These ladies will help you on your 'treatment':

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2360
Ahhh the "treatment" I would do to them...

Bronze Member
Username: Ftajack

Post Number: 40
dantetn loves this one

Upload

Gold Member

Post Number: 2371
hey JACK... why dont u take ur mouth INORBIT around my d1ck?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us