Bronze Member
Username: Fredfarmer

Post Number: 36
Bazuka
Silver Member
Username: Bazuka2020

Post Number: 552
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 9:10 pm:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
VS files released at total

xmen
Bronze Member
Username: Decryptor

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 09:11 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yep. I'm watching TV now.

nfl_fan
Bronze Member
Username: Nfl

Post Number: 33
Posted on Friday, December 21, 2007 - 10:12 pm

Get your Viewsat file
Xtreme - DBPSW_060923AS_XTREME.PGM
Platinum - DBPSW_060923AS_PLATINUM.PGM
at chochcrib.net/forums under satellite link

Gold Member
Username: Donnie1973

Post Number: 2324
lol.. not yet...

Bronze Member
Username: Ubba

Post Number: 46
Nope Viewsat Files have not been released. If you have them somewhere, please let me know. Thanks so much

Gold Member

Post Number: 2326
If u find them... be cautious, wait till u see someone u trust to say it works. ftabins prolly has one, but it wont work. They always post one that is just an old file renamed. Some will kill ur reciever

Username: Loopback

Post Number: 1
there's a DBPSW-071221X.rar file up on ftatalk in the VS files section I haven't tried it, nor has anyone else on the site. Its been there for 5 minutes

Silver Member
Username: Dakangofkrunk16

Post Number: 971
on al7bar . com there are viewsat fixes but you have to be VIP in order to get them

Username: Loopback

Post Number: 2
ftatalk file DBPSW-071221X.rar has been pulled from site

Gold Member

Post Number: 2328
u will see them at total when they come out. I have seen them come to other sites sometimes first, but if its at total, no need to ask anyone if it works... it will. better safe than sorry

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6282
DaJewofKrunki½ :

dantetn does not have the money to become a VIP member anywhere. She thrives on posting trivialities to increase the post count.

Silver Member
Username: Psychmonster

Rhodium MemberAint nuthin ...

Post Number: 311
NN...I have seen a definite shift since u stopped being assertive...no...forget that, that was your stalker talking, anyway Dantetn has been abnormally friendly and informative in the last hours, why don't u let it slide and encourage this behavior...stop antagonizing

Silver Member
Username: Oleg1474

Florida Usa

Post Number: 768
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

As we celebrate the holidays, I want to personally thank you for being part of the FTA.Com family. I hope that you will have an opportunity to relax at least a bit during the holiday break and spend time with family and friends. Use this time to slow the pace a bit, reflect on the things that mean the most, and gain a new perspective on all things in life. That sounds a bit deep, but frankly all it takes is to be with loved ones and truly focus on them rather than the day-to-day work that occupies so much of our lives during these busy times.

From the staff of FTA.Com, have a safe and happy holiday. Thank you !! Oleg PHD.(euroecm@usa);(euroecm@ru)

Gold Member

Post Number: 2347
unlike urself sweetheart, i dont care if i am bronze. LMAO
i know i have never caused someone to kill their reciever because of my "help". Why in the hell would u pay for something thats free anyway?? Maybe thats part of ur mental problems.
And psyc, I am ALWAYS friendly to people who are friendly to me. Nalin, I remember a long time ago I asked u to stop flirting with me. U did... but now that LK has left, here u come again. I WILL NOT GO OUT WITH U. I told u this a ling time ago. U need to stalk someone ur own age dear.

Gold Member
Username: Nydas

Post Number: 6294
psychmonster : Perhaps you were not reading at the time this idiot dantetn came attacking me for no reason as part of the wolf pack attack.
look at her posts. They are the usual poiting. At first she denies what I actually posted from the future-fta site. Then she advises people to go to that site for the files.

dantetn will have to stop following me or there will be more problem form her from the admin. I don't care whether or not she was ditched by RTAP, nor do i care about her affairs with other people.
But she WILL stop chasing me
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us