Bell vu

Bronze Member
Username: Pike_376

Post Number: 75
I would like to know if there is a file to pick up the bell express vu channels from canada. will it work to get channels if I change all my dish settings and go for their programming. when I was first setting up my pansat 2500a those were the channels I was getting but I no longer have the files needed for this option. If someone could help me with this I would greatly appreciate the info along with the site

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 843
i think you have to turn your 2500 in to a 2700 there are files for that but at this time there are no files for bev for pansat i think sonicview came out this morning with temp fix for dish and bev and if you want help ask nalin nyda

Bronze Member

Post Number: 76
I have already converted it to a 2700. are you saying that I can get files to go back to watching bell express vu? I know that it is not the same as dn. the programs are different but might be able to watch some movie channels
thanks for the info

Bronze Member
Username: Curse429

Post Number: 40
currently the BEV files are not working. Usually both DN & BEV are either up or down at the same time. There are LNB's that you can install that can get both sysytems.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 77
what would I need to do this. so the bev keys are for bell express vu is that right ?

Silver Member
Username: Brucester

Post Number: 850
BL and team are hopeing to have a bin with in a week or so

Gold Member
Username: Ke5aqn

IF I DONT KNOW THE ANSWER, I WILL FIND...

Post Number: 2119
yes BEV is bell express view

Silver Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 203
u need to point your dish to 82 and 91 to catch nimiq1 and 2 which bev sats, and set your rec accordingly and INSTALL LATEST FIX for bev, as up to now sonicview is only fta with latest fix

Username: Al3adal

Post Number: 10
Dr Munna, asl plz

Silver Member
Username: Drmunna

Post Number: 205
?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us